Need info on S.2 mobs

KiiNG--MATTY

Guardian
Society
YMS
KiiNG -- MATTY
can someone scan S.2 MM mobs and post pics please.

my soc informed me the kerberos do 20 ish damage to ghost/5b in s2, hope that helps

yeah thats helps tyvm :)

still need pics of scan :p

I just finished my first run.

Kerbs are around 600HP and Spiders were more like 1kHP

I was wearing shogun+4b plates. Getting hit for aournd 20 or so i guess.
Spiders were hitting me for more like 40 or so... dead in three hits and prob hitting 4-5 times in the span it took me to kill the mob. NOt doable for me unless i get waaayyy better armor.
I am going to try the next run in Rascal +4B and see if thats better.. might be 100% impact like plain Kerbs.

Another Tip.
Stay off to the sides of the path because there is a respawn every 5mins or so which will cause 3-4 mobs to all agro on you.

I was only healing with an Herb box, so I upgrade to a bit faster healing to with a FAP-80.

I will also say that in my first hour run I scored 121 points.
I would be interested to hear others scores to see how that stacks up.

JEHU

you know how much ped in ammo it costs per round?

That will depnd on a lot of things... weapon, amp, number of kills, ect.

I think I went through about 180-190ped of ammo

Kerbs 600hp easy to kill in adj pixie.

Spiders 1100 hp tougher to kill in adj pixie plus 5b but staying alive. Similar to shooting an ambu mature/old maybe...GL

Last edited:
Good luck to all my fellow s2 hunters out there!!!

Im looking for a personal top 20 finish, I doubt ill get it but im gonna give it a go. :silly2:

What dmg types do i have to expect? the usual? or something crazy?

Regards
Thark

What dmg types do i have to expect? the usual? or something crazy?

Regards
Thark

Imp
Cut
Stab

I beleive is all you need to worry about. I think the boss has electric??? could be wrong on that tho

Won't be starting this til I finish one of my IC's, but can anyone say what the hit rate is like? I've got fairly high evade (one of the things I didn't chip) but would like to know if it's worth investing / borrowing a better fap...

Good luck to you all will start my 1st session this weekend to see how it goes.

Thanks for all the info so far.

Bring on the slaughter fest :yay:

no more info on weapon used to kill them and armor to protect yourself ?

Im got full grem +5b or mix angel/tiger +5b, which one to use ?

got my sword to kill them but... dunno if spawn is correct to use a sword... 30ish dps is enough ?

Spiders were hitting me in mid 30s per hit wearing unplated nemesis. Using apis+beast, they would reach me with a shot or 2 under half health.

damn thats why selling my dante was a bad idea...

will try it with sword tonigh but i think it will be hard

Spiders were hitting me in mid 30s per hit wearing unplated nemesis. Using apis+beast, they would reach me with a shot or 2 under half health.

Seems pretty easy then. Good!

The "boss" mob is a gigantic harbinger, 10 points for kill. did ~30dmg through boar+5b, didn't scan it

Back