Need some advice xd

Simple answer is take damage from mobs , if you don’t want to spend ped you can go to zychion and die to mulciber but will be time consuming, if you have the peds then I’d say go for codex grinds since you can choose most of the time the proper skills for evade

Last edited:
Best = fastest? Chipping it in? ;)
Melee weapons if you wanna farm it by yourself.

assuming your interest in natural gains

hunt up close
get a basic regen ring and resto chip 1 to keep you in front of mobs for longer
use teeny tagger just outside a dense spawn
some mobs hit more often than others
don't waste early codex on evade or you will soon be needing bigger mobs you cant handle

Last edited:
assuming your interest in natural gains

hunt up close
get a basic regen ring and resto chip 1 to keep you in front of mobs for longer
use teeny tagger just outside a dense spawn
some mobs hit more often than others
don't waste early codex on evade or you will soon be needing bigger mobs you cant handle
Instead of rest 1, get the adj resto then it will be easier and better AND the adj resto will do you very well in the game atleast for a few years of normal to pretty hard hunting!

Best way to skill evade is to buy a Summer 2020 and Xmas 2022 combo, bulk merps around you and farm them

After you are done with this put every codex reward into evade

Buy a shadow

Do the same with atrox

When your done with them

Do it with aranetrox.

Its the best way, not the cheapest.

If you want a cheap way just buy a adj resto and farm mobs with mu and put all rewards into evade
Thats the slow but cheap way

Keep in mind mobs stop giving defence skills After a while , so you have to kill them or pull them into a turret ( i dont sugguest that)

Just remember all mobs eventually become capped at 25% hit rate no matter the evade level.
Wasn't aware of this. When does this happen i.e. under what conditions or criteria?

Also does that mean their hit rate is reduced to 25% of what it normally is? :scratch:

i assume your new. so sweating / swunting would be a good start.

also get a mentor :) ( not me i'm lazy ;) )

buy an evade skill implant. you can get exactly the amount of evade you want

else, just get hit by any melee mob

Wasn't aware of this. When does this happen i.e. under what conditions or criteria?

Also does that mean their hit rate is reduced to 25% of what it normally is?
This has been proven false multiple times. Not every mob is the same for dodge/evade chance. Some mobs have a higher chance to miss, some mobs you have a higher chance to evade. There is NO magic number. Just like how dodge/evade rings only effect the chance you dodge or evade something, not that they miss.

If you need to skill melee, you can skill melee and evade together, which is a nice way to level up evade as your getting hit a lot.

This has been proven false multiple times. Not every mob is the same for dodge/evade chance. Some mobs have a higher chance to miss, some mobs you have a higher chance to evade. There is NO magic number. Just like how dodge/evade rings only effect the chance you dodge or evade something, not that they miss.
Miss/hit/dodge/evade chance is also worked into the mob level as well iirc.

Miss/hit/dodge/evade chance is also worked into the mob level as well iirc.
Sort of, but not in any linear or exponential way. Some mobs just inherently miss more and some mobs, you can evade easier. Take proteron/Traeskeron for example.

This has been proven false multiple times.

When you say, "This" what is it that you are referring to?
Do you mean the statement I quoted, "Just remember all mobs eventually become capped at 25% hit rate no matter the evade level."? is false?

The best way to skill evade is to let it grow naturally, use codex rewards to skill your looter professions, that's way more important. You don't need a lot of evade to hunt small or medium mobs anyway, and don't go suiciding on big mobs, you'll be wasting your time and annoying everyone around.

What´s the best way to gain evade?
aurlis on CP with gremlin+adj resto is a very good way to skill it as they attack quite fast and have high aggro, which will result in you getting swarmed.

wont be cheap, but works really well

When you say, "This" what is it that you are referring to?
Do you mean the statement I quoted, "Just remember all mobs eventually become capped at 25% hit rate no matter the evade level."? is false?
Yes. All mobs do NOT eventually become capped at 25% hit rate.

Back