Help: Need some info please

Painwrecker

Provider
Society
The Magisterium
Yettie Painwrecker vonNjaapenstein
Good day my fellow EU nuts :laugh:

so after about a year and a bit away (logged on to keep account open). I started playing more actively again, I have never really been any good at crafting. I am mainly looking to skill this up and reach my goal of unlocking Blue Print Comprehension.:wise: any good bp's for skilling on components, I imagine they will be the cheapest way to get to my goal. Also, how many clicks should i go for per run. where should I place the bar full quantity or full condition?:eyecrazy:

any and all replies are welcomed. the current profession levels are: Tailoring L6 (89% to L7), Metal Engineer (L3) etc. (I am currently at work, will update this when I can log into EU and have a look at the professions.):ahh:

Kind regards,

PW

Do you have your heart set on unlocking BPC via crafting? If not, you might want to have a look at this. Repairing unlocks BPC much more cheaply than most if not all crafting activity.

Hey there :)

If your goal is to gain BPC, then there is another way. You can skill to BPC very fast on motherships who offer a skilling service.

If you would like more information on how this works, feel free to pm me :)

We have the Titans of Space Normandie,and she goes out skilling most evenings of the week, with hardcore sessions on a Thursday and Saturday. We offer a free one months crew trial ( so you can get a feel for the ship, and how much fun it is to be crew- more than enough time to get you BPC - additionally, you get the added bonus of being able to access over 180 warp flights to all the planets of our universe).

There is more info here - www.titans-of-space.de

What you will need is some RK5's and welding wire ( available to purchase from our on board vending machine if you forget ;) )

If we don't fly during your time zone, there are also a few others who offer free repair skilling, I can send you links to them also if you like :)

Anyway, that's just an option ;) Others do like to keep their feet on dry land when skilling :) Which ever you decide - Good luck! :cool:

Last edited:
Deleted (is a too short message).

Back