Question: Negative Markup?

Hey, I've not noticed this before and wondering if someone can help explain how this came about?

index.php

I believe the way to get the one highest mu possible is to mess around with the digits when placing the order, including going negative to get some overflow bit to bug itself around to positive or whatever. Get it wrong and that's what you see on the AH instead of that rock solid 21474800 thingie ...

Really, is it so difficult to display the unitary MU in Auction ?

Or at least to put the thousands decimals (everywhere) ?

so what is the MU of that order?

Or I mean, looking at that picture, if I wanted to sell to auction, I'd have no idea what to put in as BO. The tokens cant possibly have a 214 ped / per token price? Why are people doing this? does this bug out the auction orders somehow?

Thank you!!

Only thing left: why? Just to flex and be cool or is there any benefit? Like I remember there used to be a thing where only the order with the highest ped amount got fulfilled or something, not the one with the highest MU or some such non-sense

Thank you!!

Only thing left: why? Just to flex and be cool or is there any benefit? Like I remember there used to be a thing where only the order with the highest ped amount got fulfilled or something, not the one with the highest MU or some such non-sense
Highest offer gets fulfilled first, even if it looks negative, its the highest offer currently, so this is the one gets the tokens.

Back