NeoMap coordinates grid

Efim

Guardian
Society
Berkut Squad
Ocelot Efim Lance
With vu 10 I was confronted with difficulties of creating resource map of the new Calypso (guess I am not the only one).
So, I've tryed changing the map in the .dat file of neomap and it turned out to be pretty simple, but how can the coordinates grid be reassigned to fit the new vu? I mean earlier the eudoria coords were like 0:0 to 30000:30000, now they are something like 58000:66000 to 89000:98000. and amethera coords are also different. So the coordes have to be changed, but how? Sorry, if this already was somewhere, I couldn't find it.

If i remember right the coords were hard coded into the program which is why we stopped using it for msot things a while ago. but then agian, i could be wrong

neomap.. that's an old program.. I think I have it installed still on my old amd 2000+

Yeah, but as far as I know there is no other working program atm:scratch2:
Thought that I could make that old one work. But seems like no. Ah... here comes the pen and the paper and the printed map... just like in good old times :laugh:

Yeah, but as far as I know there is no other working program atm:scratch2:
Thought that I could make that old one work. But seems like no. Ah... here comes the pen and the paper and the printed map... just like in good old times :laugh:

Seen this?

Ore Logger

Oh! It finally supports enmatters, great now I should give it a try, thx:)

With vu 10 I was confronted with difficulties of creating resource map of the new Calypso (guess I am not the only one).
So, I've tryed changing the map in the .dat file of neomap and it turned out to be pretty simple, but how can the coordinates grid be reassigned to fit the new vu? I mean earlier the eudoria coords were like 0:0 to 30000:30000, now they are something like 58000:66000 to 89000:98000. and amethera coords are also different. So the coordes have to be changed, but how? Sorry, if this already was somewhere, I couldn't find it.

well since you managed to replace the old maps in Neomap , the same thing you can do in NRF.
after you did that , you can use the option Map Calibration from NRF .
now you enter in real width option 31000 ( 89000-58000)
real height :32000 (98000-66000)

offset X -58000
offset y -66000
and this way you calibrated your map . the example for calibration are based on your numbers from your quote

I'll try that too, thanks:)

Back