Suggestion: New amplifiers

ProActive Mango

Stalker
New amplifiers to better match current weapon releases.

A new function on the amps i would like to see is Double tap meaning 5% chance to make two attacks at the same time. (User still pays for the extra shot).

A new function on the amps i would like to see is Double tap meaning 5% chance to make two attacks at the same time. (User still pays for the extra shot).
Oh nice, so basically a crit but it isnt affected by our current buffs and it costs extra when it procs

Great idea

Oh nice, so basically a crit but it isnt affected by our current buffs and it costs extra when it procs

Great idea
Double shots increase dps. Faster kills. It has nothing to do with the crit system.

Game needs more diffrent gears to use. Everything in this game seems to be same same same.

And i love your negativity on my suggestion ;)

UL versions of Mayhem laser and BLP amps would be sweet, similar stat's but lacking lifesteal would be sensible.

Double shots increase dps. Faster kills. It has nothing to do with the crit system.

Game needs more diffrent gears to use. Everything in this game seems to be same same same.

And i love your negativity on my suggestion ;)
I never said it had something to do with the crit system, I said it's just like a crit, except it drains ammo and decay, and isn't affected by our crit buffs.

I just think it's a shitty idea, increased cost to kill if it procs when mob only has 1 hit of hp remaining, for example.

I am all for new buffs and stuff, but introducing some buff that might end up punishing players in the end - no thanks.

Crit amps crit sights crit scopes thats what is in demand, talking about crit damage *

I never said it had something to do with the crit system, I said it's just like a crit, except it drains ammo and decay, and isn't affected by our crit buffs.

I just think it's a shitty idea, increased cost to kill if it procs when mob only has 1 hit of hp remaining, for example.

I am all for new buffs and stuff, but introducing some buff that might end up punishing players in the end - no thanks.
Double tap buff would mean ppl can increase their dps without switching your weapon, add abit of possipilites with your gears.

Double tap buff would mean ppl can increase their dps without switching your weapon, add abit of possipilites with your gears.
World of Warcraft had a similar "buff" years ago called Multistrike and it got removed because it was dog shit to balance. It made for ludicrous amounts of damage since it stacks with crit.

it’s basically crit but stacks with crit for truly retarded amounts of damage, because it itself can crit and can even procs other buffs leading to....interesting results

(Multistrike x2 + regular attack )x2

Multistrike chance was 30% not 5% but still, it truly makes for degenerate damage, way too op lol

would be great if the ul rage amp line would be continued to higher dmg rage 40-60 and keep the 20% crit dmg buff of course
I will be happy if they add a blp amp of of 49.5 i will be set for few years :D

Bump. Would love to see more amplifiers as well.

unlimited, limited, crafted, different damage amounts for all ranges

How about we start with amps that actually fit the weapons we have?
Both low (that stupid azuro) and high (marber BGH and up)
20 years without small unlimited BLP amps. Surely there should be more bukin style newcomer missions to earn such equipment.

Last edited:
Back