Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

@ Minim i am using EP38 that is closest peer as per eff and dps...
the shrapnel problem is just for caly, outer planet composition is different so it is much more balanced.
Amping ep38 fits WAY better than BGH so ii is 20% more amped / 10% more powerful
DPP of EP38 is 3.12 base compared to 2.97 so allows 5% smaller ped card for same kills and give more access to ITEMS vs shrapnels. (this is also a cause of difference in your loot pool on any planet, the lower DPP of BGH lead to more shrapnels... in this bad OIL market it can be an advantage......

@ Minim i am using EP38 that is closest peer as per eff and dps...
the shrapnel problem is just for caly, outer planet composition is different so it is much more balanced.
Amping ep38 fits WAY better than BGH so ii is 20% more amped / 10% more powerful
DPP of EP38 is 3.12 base compared to 2.97 so allows 5% smaller ped card for same kills and give more access to ITEMS vs shrapnels. (this is also a cause of difference in your loot pool on any planet, the lower DPP of BGH lead to more shrapnels... in this bad OIL market it can be an advantage......
On Arkadia its correct but for Cyrene shrap was still an issue for me. Anyways using shrap is always a pro as it can only be a good thing gaining that extra 1% to 0.5% (if buying).

Yeah its a pro and con as I said. Using mayhem amps the slow attack rate will make them last "forever" and bump dpp up to Ep38 levels. It will also benefit in even less decay and more shrap usage. A mayhem amp last over over 30k turnover so markup on amp can be covered by shrap purchase at 100.5. Buying 15-16k shrap covers it (gamma). If not counting shrap the decay spent is 100.2% or so. With mayhem amp dpp is 3,12 VS 3,14 so it's insignificant difference in dpp.

Anyways I didn't mean to start a pissing contest so I shouldn't have mentioned the Ep38 by name but the things mentioned is on topic and this kinda wanders off topic.

eheheh no pissing contest.
i did not consider the Mayhem amps in the equation but yo0u are correct.. the ultralow fire rate and high damage per shot make the amps really amortizable.
keep posting with such low firerate how long it takes to increase tier. i was always curious if it is PED based or bullet event based (i think the latter reading some posts)

I have owned both the camo and ep-38 aug. I prefer to be able to do long hunts.. and the ep-38 max ammo you can use is just over 400 ped i think. It is a amazing gun, and if the decay was close to the camo I would still have mine (52% ammo / 48% decay amazes me for the ep-38).

I have been using the camo with a Mayhem Beta that i had lying around.. and got the weapon to tier 2.35 and still have a decent amount on the amp left. I had to change my hunting style to use the range vs pistol range of the ep-38 / imp 2870 but so far have loved using this as my main weapon. I can't give you a exact amount of ammo I have used to get to tier 2 but I want to say it was prob around 12-15k cycled with a tier rate of 85/200.

SpikE

i did not consider the Mayhem amps in the equation but yo0u are correct.. the ultralow fire rate and high damage per shot make the amps really amortizable.
keep posting with such low firerate how long it takes to increase tier. i was always curious if it is PED based or bullet event based (i think the latter reading some posts)
Actually even Armatrix 75p amps won't have a horrible impact on MU spent and those have higher efficiency and higher damage than mayhem amps. But markup is still markup and with Dante/evil for markup less grind dpp is low ish so that's why I put it on both pro and con.

Imo both Ep38 and the camo is valued to low or put in another way we overpay for Ep38/camo and the 2.0 weapons is way way overpriced :p efficiency is so important and both these have above average. My opinion of price is ofc biased since I got one ^^

I have owned both the camo and ep-38 aug. I prefer to be able to do long hunts.. and the ep-38 max ammo you can use is just over 400 ped i think. It is a amazing gun, and if the decay was close to the camo I would still have mine (52% ammo / 48% decay amazes me for the ep-38).

I have been using the camo with a Mayhem Beta that i had lying around.. and got the weapon to tier 2.35 and still have a decent amount on the amp left. I had to change my hunting style to use the range vs pistol range of the ep-38 / imp 2870 but so far have loved using this as my main weapon. I can't give you a exact amount of ammo I have used to get to tier 2 but I want to say it was prob around 12-15k cycled with a tier rate of 85/200.

SpikE
You got portable repair tho so I never felt that it was a big issue :) during mayhems I used to do 30k runs with Ep38. It's just that decay ratio that is very nice when you can burn off the shrap and make use of the conversion ratio of 101%. You can even buy shrap and gain that 0.5% before you start the run.

I haven't counted either but I've done like 0.20 tier on t1 in just 4-5hours of shooting with 50/200. It will for sure be slow at higher tiers but until 5-6 it will be quick no matter what tier numbers is.

It's ped based. Not bullet based. Everything in the game is ped based except "go kill x number of mobs"

Has any marber been sold yet?

I really like these guns even with the slow fire rate and I'm tempted to upgrade my Camo BGH to a Marber but will the level to max this make it priced similar to the camo in the end? The camo should appeal to a lot more people due to its low level to max and a lot of guns to skill towards it but for plasma there's really limited amount of plasma guns to skill towards that high level. It's also not a "endgame" item like a Nanoblade that's worth forking up big amounts to skill or buy skills to max since then you can use those peddies to get a better gun in the frist place.

I'm super biased on this since I want one ofc but I'm curious to the sales prices onwards on the two new guns to see if it can be swapped at some point :)

i made a table of the peers of thte new dropped weapon.
counting that it is a very slow fire rate, a modest DPP and the requirement opf 90+levelm plasma that is reached for outflow at level 110 or more, at least, alongside with amplificators cost and being lesser than optimal, i would pose its value in the 50k as item, with a discount mandatory for few potential users

index.php

counting that it is a very slow fire rate, a modest DPP and the requirement opf 90+levelm plasma that is reached for outflow at level 110 or more, at least, alongside with amplificators cost and being lesser than optimal, i would pose its value in the 50k as item, with a discount mandatory for few potential users

index.php
Also best long range pvp weapon?

index.php
Altho I value the Marber BGH more than you do, it's a big mistake to not factor in the full context of amps, buffs, tier... The difference becomes quite notable when you do. And also DPP difference is a lot lower...

And this is the reality, not the base dmg, untiered, unbuffed, unamped:
XXimUAq.png

Terminator doesn't agree with it.
terminator is unbuyable and not used in pvp, so in my eyes it does not exist in this game any more.

edit: i asume they will add big laser amps soon as it makes no sense they do not exist so far, so value to this weapon will be added at that point

terminator is unbuyable
You can buy anything with money.You just have to offer the right amount and a bit over.

You can buy anything with money.You just have to offer the right amount and a bit over.
Agree, but 1m peds vs 70k peds is a big difference.

Agree, but 1m peds vs 70k peds is a big difference.
I am not debating price of one or another but you used the word best ranged pvp gun and that spot is for Terminator.Now that PVP is dead , its a different topic.

Altho I value the Marber BGH more than you do, it's a big mistake to not factor in the full context of amps, buffs, tier... The difference becomes quite notable when you do. And also DPP difference is a lot lower...

And this is the reality, not the base dmg, untiered, unbuffed, unamped:
XXimUAq.png
maybe i have problems with english language but... "some better than tegretov and worse than others" is reflected in both of our messages.
mayhe you are referring to the DPP ? yes with that setup it is at tegretov levels.

maybe i have problems with english language but... "some better than tegretov and worse than others" is reflected in both of our messages.
mayhe you are referring to the DPP ? yes with that setup it is at tegretov levels.
Wrong, the problem is with the perspective. Your picture says there's merely a 0.1 difference in DPS between the marber and a FEN 13 chip, which is true but for base usage which is not realistic. There's a considerable DPS difference I would say.
That DPP difference (0.06) is not an argument in loot 2.0. Unless you make a comparison between a 3 DPP and a 4 DPP setup.
The fact that a Marber went for 50k, was quite just a newbie player lacking information 🤣🤣

That price sounds about right for me, it worth 50k, but not really more in my eye.
If i loot one, 50K BO to anybody who want it.
Make sure you sell fast also to that reseller, so hunters can't make you a better offer. You will buy it at a later date (not far in the future) at a discounted price of 100k ;)

Wrong, the problem is with the perspective. Your picture says there's merely a 0.1 difference in DPS between the marber and a FEN 13 chip, which is true but for base usage which is not realistic. There's a considerable DPS difference I would say.
That DPP difference (0.06) is not an argument in loot 2.0. Unless you make a comparison between a 3 DPP and a 4 DPP setup.
The fact that a Marber went for 50k, was quite just a newbie player lacking information 🤣🤣
You're not considering the DPS you gain from the high damage scale, the ability to add sights/scopes which also increase the chance to hit at the higher end of the scale and crits with the higher damage scale.

The above increases DPS/DPP and is not accounted for in the wiki calculations.

You could compare the Power stat, of which, the Marber is ~8400 and the Lacerating ~1800. Terminator is ~10600.

You're not considering the DPS you gain from the high damage scale, the ability to add sights/scopes which also increase the chance to hit at the higher end of the scale and crits with the higher damage scale.

You could compare the Power stat, of which, the Marber is ~8400 and the Lacerating ~1800.
Can you please stop posting? Because there's a lot of bad information you just spouted off.

1) Damage range is uniform, so you are as likely to hit from the low range as the high range.

2) Scopes/sights do nothing for hitting at the 'higher' end of the scale...

The only thing you might gain is the fact that you can hit something for full damage immediately, whereas with a smaller damage range it takes you the full amount of time to apply n hits to equal the same damage. But unless you are trying to kill things in 2-3 hits, the difference is tiny.

The huge damage range is a downside due to lack of amps to fully take advantage of the damage range.

You could compare the Power stat, of which, the Marber is ~8400 and the Lacerating ~1800. Terminator is ~10600.
What game are you talking about? Clearly not Entropia Universe.... is is PUBG or smth? :D

Around the below I would say based on other items. Feel these are, an acquired taste due to speed/range. Lot of people will think they are just PVP or taggers.

FF BGH: 30k

Firstly. This and the Mod Dar, should be 1million Ped. However due to Level 100, low dps, again other weapons in the price range that you can buy. I can't see it worth more. Only that it is rare and looks flipping insane :D

Camo BGH: 40k/50k

Nice all round gun. Lower level to use. I think over the year this will drop in price. - Depending on how many drop

Marber BGH: 50k /60k

higher level to use. Feel this is not far from 100, which opens up a whole range of good items for half the price.

Reminds me of a pimped up tango...
Stick by this and so far this is what they have sold for..

I really like these guns and think above is a fair price for the core player base to pay.

Unfortunately, those with more invested (mostly resellers) will drive prices up over time, thus alienating the play base at the guns SIB levels…

Greed is a horrible thing.

Last edited:
Make sure you sell fast also to that reseller, so hunters can't make you a better offer. You will buy it at a later date (not far in the future) at a discounted price of 100k ;)
How its worth 100k?... your only hope is another lockdown or covid plague... its clear as day ppl sell their uber gear to cover loses ... and yeah... they have to sell at some crazy price tag to cover those loses..... just 1y ago u could not buy 1 good wepon/armor.. look now bump... bump......bump..... bump...... bump.......bump....and..... bump lol..... 100k sorry your price tag is a joke as u have to sell that chip of yours ;)

Used to be Trigger based but then some people abused the Event System to cheaply tier their weapons, now its decay based

I gotta ask....What's the Item Bonus on all these Power? We do know making stuff up is fun, I am curious if you've already made them up for all of these weapons shown. Or can you not max any of them?

I'm not realy looking to buy a gun as i do not hunt much, but how flooding the market does give higher price tag for weaponry ?

It is like graphic card, total flooding yet 30% above MSRP in some area. I did not see a increase player base ( individual on EL )

Wish fun to everyone.

Back