New BP : GeoTrek H41 Mina

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Looted this a little bit ago..

Its a level 5 limited weapon BP. Given that its level 5 and that it looks to be about 40p/click TT value of materials, I'm hoping this might be a decent weapon.

Don't think any have been crafted yet. I'd love to hear from a higher skilled weapons crafter that can be sure to get some successes.

sorry for the ninja :)

Wonder if they kind of pull characters from a bag with all chars from the alphabet to generate those names. Not like the name would give a single hint as to what expect from it prior the success, no?

Nice to see some more limited blp bp's.

how did u reach the 40 ped per click?
as that seems really high compared to the monty bp

Hopefully a powerful gun!

Hmmm, Wonder what would happen if I layed out some Galaxy Conductors between these Spur Gears, covered myself in Liver Oil and stuck this Robot Flare.........................

...connection lost!

N
how did u reach the 40 ped per click?
By confusing the value of liver oil. :ahh:

Still its gonna be close to 30p depending what the TT of the new components is.

Hi all ,

My socmate crafted this weapon . This are the stats :

weapon006.JPG

decay : 3.3pec
full TT : 230 ped

Looks ok then, centech: PM photon, he trustworthy and good weapon crafter!

Hi all ,

My socmate crafted this weapon . This are the stats :

weapon006.JPG

decay : 3.3pec
full TT : 230 ped

Wow, something crafted that is useable. Kewl. :yay:

Yes Yes Yes :yay: :yay: :yay: Finally some decent (l) weapons other than the korss

Looks ok then, centech: PM photon, he trustworthy and good weapon crafter!
Ed : Done. Photon made a few. The new crafted components are still not that easy to come by.

Last edited:
lol seen the durability on it?

pretty fast way to burn a L weapon
greetz CBB

The eco isn't even 4dmg/pec at 100%. :rolleyes:

Yay for useful (L) weapons.....

Chuck this In the bag with the rest of the shite. Ah well. It Is nice for having a nice range of weapons.

Ive always liked the fact there's about 90% shit weapons In this game. It gives you something to filter through before you find the weapon that's decent for you. Makes It more like "shopping".

Imagnie if there were only 10 weapons for each category. And all useful at different levels. So 1 gun for newbs, 2 for slightly more experienced newbs. Ect. Would be boring :) So its nice to see another 50 prices of shit to make you weapon feel more special :D

Also there's the nutters that buy these things anyway lol.

Chuck this In the bag with the rest of the shite.

Yeah, god forbid people play the game for fun, and enjoy a nice looking tool.

I don't know about you guys, but I am getting my hands on one of these ASAP.

Yeah, god forbid people play the game for fun, and enjoy a nice looking tool.

I don't know about you guys, but I am getting my hands on one of these ASAP.

Maybe I should change It to "The nutters that have money to throw away" :D

This thing looks sweet! It's got intangibles. I love that they made an actual new design instead of yet another generic MKII looking gun in a new color.

I'll post some pics soon.

This thing looks sweet! It's got intangibles. I love that they made an actual new design instead of yet another generic MKII looking gun in a new color.

I'll post some pics soon.

Seems to be more like a pistol... 27 range for a rifle lol

irl equivalent seems to be the mac 10

Yay for useful (L) weapons.....

Chuck this In the bag with the rest of the shite. Ah well. It Is nice for having a nice range of weapons.

Ive always liked the fact there's about 90% shit weapons In this game. It gives you something to filter through before you find the weapon that's decent for you. Makes It more like "shopping".

Imagnie if there were only 10 weapons for each category. And all useful at different levels. So 1 gun for newbs, 2 for slightly more experienced newbs. Ect. Would be boring :) So its nice to see another 50 prices of shit to make you weapon feel more special :D

For everyone that hasnt unlocked wounding or combad sense, this weapon at 100% marketvalue is more efficient then an IMK2.

The old damage/pec figures are outdated.

Can any crafters give their 2 cents about what the markup on this will be once it becomes a little more common?

Nice, thanks for posting the new weapon stats.

Its 3.98 dmg/pec without markup if that 3.3 pec decay is correct. It'll really depend on how cheaply it can be made...the markup needs to be quite low to make it viable.

As a comparison, the M4a is 3.82 dmg/pec at 170% when amped with A106.

This one needs to be 120% to match that unamped, maybe 125% with one of the more economical BLP amps.

Its 3.98 dmg/pec without markup if that 3.3 pec decay is correct. It'll really depend on how cheaply it can be made...the markup needs to be quite low to make it viable.

When I've finished my current Breer M4a hunt I'll be checking out the decays and hunting returns on one of these bad boys :)

Well I tested the gun out a bit. I'm not sure where 3.3 was gotten. The decay it seems to show 3. Now I know this isnt precise, but 3 shots fired did 9 pec decay. If it was 3.3/shot I'd think after 3 the gun would show 10 pec decay..? :dunno:

My personal non scientific experience.. It feels like I'm using my maddox4. It has lower damage and less attacks/m, but with the gun maxed out it "feels" about the same to me. I'm probably too skilled (never said that before :eek:) for this to be a useful weapon for me, but it sure is cool. Someone who would only have like 2.0HA should have this gun maxed out I would think. For someone at that level it's probably a very nice weapon to use. The eco of course will depend on the markup.. I leave that to Photon.. and more scientific testing I leave to Akiran. ;)

Some pics of this awesome looking gun.

In action..

(Star MIGHT have let me win :p)

Better view of the gun itself..

Wow! BIG handgun...

Looks more like a sawn off machine gun to me.

That gun looks awesome, I want it just for the looks. Any chance any will be for sale soon?

That gun looks awesome, I want it just for the looks. Any chance any will be for sale soon?

One of the new rifles looks way better imo. But granted. I'll have both lol.

This one is :drool:

Well I tested the gun out a bit. I'm not sure where 3.3 was gotten. The decay it seems to show 3. Now I know this isnt precise, but 3 shots fired did 9 pec decay. If it was 3.3/shot I'd think after 3 the gun would show 10 pec decay..? :dunno:

My personal non scientific experience.. It feels like I'm using my maddox4. It has lower damage and less attacks/m, but with the gun maxed out it "feels" about the same to me. I'm probably too skilled (never said that before :eek:) for this to be a useful weapon for me, but it sure is cool. Someone who would only have like 2.0HA should have this gun maxed out I would think. For someone at that level it's probably a very nice weapon to use. The eco of course will depend on the markup.. I leave that to Photon.. and more scientific testing I leave to Akiran. ;)

Check this post to see how to calculate the exact decay in just one shot (1/1000 pec acurate)

is this a handgun or rifle? confused :confused:

1. It uses Light BLP ammo
2. When held, it's held in the same position of a pistol
3. It has about the same range as a Maddox IV

and here's the best bit ...

4. It gives you rifle skill - not handgun :confused:

Back