New Clothing in VU9.3

WOW!!!!all outfits are beautifull!!!!but MA why you do that????Antikleia shout all day in my ears """" i want a new dress....i want this...i want that...."""""
ohhh MA you don't care about me????:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks for the picture updates :yay: Anyone got a pic of the pleated skirt colored? And can you color the socks? I didn't check mine.

They should have male suits and more blazers, cheaper coats so even the little man can afford some upper-class fashion.

They should have male suits and more blazers, cheaper coats so even the little man can afford some upper-class fashion.

Well then it wouldnt be upper-class fashion ;)
Now you got something to :drool: over.
If they made them cheap, everyone would run around in black coats. So they would have to introduce something more expensive and better looking. After they did that, you'd come back in this thread and cry that your coat are too lame and that you want cheaper male thongs. :(

Sorry. OT: Nice pictures. Especially the cocktail dress. :)

Damn those clothes are cute. I'm going to need more storage :ahh:

Roll on army uniforms (not that gawdy rubber-stuffed cadet spacesuit), pyjamas and slippers :swoon:

I don't necessarily mean black clothing, green, orange, blue, yellow, just in different styles, MA needs to make more down to earth fashion: Polo/Golf shirts, Buisness clothing, ties, dress pants, sneakers (Etnies, DCs, maybe even Jordan) maybe a little less expensive.

I want one of those cocktail dresses!!! Any more bps drop yet?

Let them drop MA...

I want a cocktaildress too :D

Cmon ma how about some male clothes
i want a large red codpeice
i got the rest of the outfit allready:dance:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7Kp_TapA4[/youtube]

Cmon do tha dance:wtg::wtg::wtg:

ps. try a to spot a very young "geordie" from star trek at the beginning

Last edited:
Cmon ma how about some male clothes
i want a large red codpeice
i got the rest of the outfit allready:dance:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7Kp_TapA4[/youtube]

Cmon do tha dance:wtg::wtg::wtg:

ps. try a to spot a very young "geordie" from star trek at the beginning

LOL if they give you the red codpeice they better add that dance too!! :wtg:

I want....

A festive colored Serape and matching Sombrero, crossed ammo belts and a holster for my Frean D.....

:)

Oh yeah, and a name change to Speedy Compusmurf Gonzalez

A festive colored Serape and matching Sombrero, crossed ammo belts and a holster for my Frean D.....

:)

Oh yeah, and a name change to Speedy Compusmurf Gonzalez

:yay: Bandito's running around :yay:

Yeah.

Yeah, perfect image for what I was describing!!!!!!

That's what I want!!!!!!!!!!

Back