Suggestion: New drops

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about we remove all the oils and hides and stuff like that from the hunting loot and add shrapnel instead.

Then we add blueprint drops in the loot that have a small chance of dropping from said creature. In order to craft this you use X amount of shrapnel in the crafting.
This will make markup go up, and ppl start crafting more.
Blueprint drops from the monsters should only be material crafting say like blueprint for animal oil, eye oil, hides and so on.
I think this way could be the new meta for Entropia Universe, this would allow for more circular game style of the game and the market would be alot happier.

I want tidenite from crafting explo1 and ESI instead of crude oil.

if you want more shrapnel just start hunting other things. Puny mob around icarus are actually looting ok levels of shrapnel vs what they used to do for some reason (may be event related - I'm not sure?). I spent a few hours there nightly the last few weeks and noticed that after so many average loots you get like a 30 pec-130 pec return... I didn't keep track but I think the good looters were happening every 30 or so mobs in... just tt the muscle oil that's paying out there and keep switching the shrapnel over to ammo. Yes, it'd be better returns on higher level mobs but I suspect this better than normal looting isn't in all mobs just tiny ones for now...

wow do i need to explain it this deep so ppl understand it....

NO more oils or hides from monster loots, ONLY shrapnel... once in awhile you loot a blueprint from x creature that you can craft oil,hides or whatever the blueprint was from shrapnel... this makes the market not get flooded with oil,hides and all other stuff... Crafting becomes a daily thing for players, when players learn how to craft their own stuff more and more they can start crafting gear for themselfs or sell their crafted materials for markup, time is cash aswell.

Bam, you get more MU, you get more active players, you get a more vibrant universe sence players actually play the game as it was intended.

wow do i need to explain it this deep so ppl understand it....

NO more oils or hides from monster loots, ONLY shrapnel... once in awhile you loot a blueprint from x creature that you can craft oil,hides or whatever the blueprint was from shrapnel... this makes the market not get flooded with oil,hides and all other stuff... Crafting becomes a daily thing for players, when players learn how to craft their own stuff more and more they can start crafting gear for themselfs or sell their crafted materials for markup, time is cash aswell.

Bam, you get more MU, you get more active players, you get a more vibrant universe sence players actually play the game as it was intended.
Still, nah!

ye..uhm..sry..i vote a 100% NO..... if ppl would need to craft oils and hides to use it in like conductors,springs and higher mu items , it will explode all other markups and destry a big part of crafting, bec only a fraction then buys the stuff-, then simple1 cond would cost 125% insterad of 106% and the products following on it also a lot of % more
e.g. a lot of arm weapons are built on components , which are built on hides/oils etc..-> you wanna buy a low lvl arm gun for 180% ????

dont change a running system ( although a lot of bps should get an overhaul, like F104 for example and many others)

Eddie

you do relise you can adjust the blueprint so there are bigger bp, say 1 bp can get you 500eye oil per click or success. another same bp can get you 100eye oil per succcess... its just a matter of making ever level adjusted.

the tt price has to be in relation too...if your 1 click can get you 500 eye oil-> 1 click´s price is then near that tt
+ which material you would use to get those eye oils ( which have now an mu <101) ...nanocubes ?
and the % of success would still drive up the mu on your eye oil then up to 105%-> then 1 click on conduct,springs etc is also more expensive and so on and on.. and we are back then to where i started to write..

dunno if you craft finders,weps,enhancer , springs etc.....but would love to see your calcs on that then...

How about we remove all the oils and hides and stuff like that from the hunting loot and add shrapnel instead.

Then we add blueprint drops in the loot that have a small chance of dropping from said creature. In order to craft this you use X amount of shrapnel in the crafting.
This will make markup go up, and ppl start crafting more.
Blueprint drops from the monsters should only be material crafting say like blueprint for animal oil, eye oil, hides and so on.
I think this way could be the new meta for Entropia Universe, this would allow for more circular game style of the game and the market would be alot happier.
what if you would just remove expl crafting so people will start crafting stuff again that actually requires hunting loot?

what if you would just remove expl crafting so people will start crafting stuff again that actually requires hunting loot?

Because that would cut in MA's bottom line.
I like to see how much explosive crafters contribute to MA's bottom line. I would not be surprised it would be close to the amount hunters bring in, if not more.
Sure there are less crafters but the amounts they cycle cannot be cycled by hunters (not even in theory).

I feel MA is catering to the audience that brings in most money, that is why crafting has explo BP and miners get nothing.

you are 55 days late from April 1st :)

so.. i shot monster to get oils... i return 98% (average ) of shrapnels
then i loot the BP and click them at 95% return
let me see... oil becomes 1/0.98 /0.95 = 107,44% break even
MA cash in losses for 7%
we all are fucked up at 92.56% return instead of 98.....

i back Killahbee.. it's a NAH !
or for aussies its a NOUR

Last edited:
Horrible idea IMO. The addition of shrap killed the MU enough as it is. What i think they should do is remove all of the useless bps and ingredients that aren't used anymore, consolidating all materials. How many ingredients and items haven't been sold in a year? Too many.

useless bps and ingredients that aren't used anymore
They will bring em back and make some others useless.
Its all part of MA magical sauce that cause many players to lock peds(MA owed peds) in order to gain bank interest on money that they hold without having to consider the money as income seeing its owed(the interest is still profit).

Back