New Great Event OLA 39 : Hunt the Atrox, Own the atrox

The real concern here is time constraints, seeing the actual taxes will help us in a few different ways.

1. How much time we will need to spend to finish the event. (all teams considered)
2. The build of taxes per player and if we need to gather more players to compete.
3. The real cost per person participating if it is worth doing the contest.

Number 3 is really important because if I need say 50 people to win the event and take into consideration the current DNA on the land and the fact that other than this event period the land maybe only does 2000 ped a month in taxes with the one atrox DNA. If I was to have the 50 people losing a modest average of 200 ped a week per avatar and it takes 20 weeks to finish than that is the result of 200,000 ped spent or lost hunting. Hopefully this would be enough to quantify the prize but the reality is at this pace it could take longer and the reality is that the losing teams are paying also to get to the final tax amount for the reward to take effect. With this many people participating and a return of 40 ped a month averaged over the 50 players participating in the team they would earn back 480 ped a year for the 4000 ped they spent in team to win (if they win). so they would be looking at an ROI of approximately 9-10 years without the addition of any more DNA.

In short.. Is the JUICE worth the SQUEEZE?
This is the only reason I am requesting the tax records, and honestly if my numbers are off on monthly income prior to the event I would really like to see your tax income to determine the effort needed to put forward.

I am enjoying the banter and competition with Narfi and gang either way, but I dont want to waste anyones time who is participating.

Cheers,
Salty

Last edited:
Thanks for getting us up the numbers really appreciate it.

Salty

Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

for Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

please add Wotan Wizzard Beck for mining at Team Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

Last edited:
Updated scores and total income.

income screens will do this weekend.

Happy hunting.

Please add: Ronny Ronny Mittel
for team Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

I make post for him as he does not have a PCF account

Quinny Quin Qball ... mining for Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

updated the screens of the tax income.

will team entropia transport be the only active one and be the winner of this ola?:)

Since the new VU globals/HOFs in OLA39 have not displayed the OLA name.
Hopefully MA will fix this rapidly for you.

Entropias most wanted

New VU, still no LA announcement on globals,
(looks like I didnt get the time stamp, but was about 1hr ago)
2014-03-26_--_atrox_old_alpha_56_ped.jpg

Thanks for the screen narfi.

Its a shame that it is not yet fixed with the update. Sent already some cases about this problem answer is. Ma is still working on this.

I regret this and hope that there will be a sollution very soon from MA.

Since the bug is not yet fixed, will be in May, I have this question:

is there any other team of player yet interested in running this event?

if not then Team Entropia transport and I will work something out.

Maybe EMS is a new team that is interested?

Bumping this up, would love to hear from the other teams on their intent so we can make plans.
Esp. Rangers and GOAB, was a lot of fun competing with you guys :)

No reaction.

Then i can make agreement with Entropia Transport.

Event can be closed

Topic can be closed

Bumping this up, would love to hear from the other teams on their intent so we can make plans.
Esp. Rangers and GOAB, was a lot of fun competing with you guys :)

Fun competing for sure, busy with work lately so haven't had the time to keep up hehe gl with whatever arrangement pieske is so eager for.

Cheers

Back