new here. hey all

darkdefender

im looking to join this game. i dont know much tbo but ive been checkign some vidoes tips/tricks but 1 thing i havent seen was a place to look to join a guild/social group? havent seen any of that. dont want to go in blind tbo so looking to join a group who use ts3/vent/raidcall if possible. ty.

im looking to join this game. i dont know much tbo but ive been checkign some vidoes tips/tricks but 1 thing i havent seen was a place to look to join a guild/social group? havent seen any of that. dont want to go in blind tbo so looking to join a group who use ts3/vent/raidcall if possible. ty.

Hi. It seems some of us are reserved about being polite because:

1. We are Jaded.

2. We see you as an enemy.

3. You are going to ruin what we have.

4. Me? welcome and have at it. Do it.

You are looking for a Society Terminal. There are plenty ingame, on every planet, probably near most teleporters.

To add friends: Press "J" > Open Player Register > search for the name and click "Send request" on the lower right corner.

I dont use TS or Ventrilo cause I got Oompa-Loompa voice but add me ingame and I'll try to answer your questions, if you want.

Rookie channel on ingame chat can help too, if you filter out the spam and trolls in it.

Back