New laser carabin Riker UL3 (L)

Ah shit... Another gun that takes no skill to use in a skillbased game...

Great for the ones that want one to use it, fubar for the ones that invested in gear and skilled up to use the "non(L)" stuff...
And thx for sharing :)

Well, the gap between those that skilled up and those that have joined recently is too big imo without weapons like these. And those that have the skill to use the non(L) stuff don't have to pay markup every time they want to fire a gun.

Anyone seen a screenshot with a global from esto with UL3 in it? Got a nice hof on them yesterday, but no UL3 in it.

Well my last M2a broke that I was using along with a 102 amp - wanted something with a bit more firepower but still reasonably economical.

The UL3 seemed expensive and limited in its availability so I went for the Breer M3a and and E12 amp - which suits the amp cap that has been implemented.

So far after downing a few allos , I'm quite happy - seems to give me more or less top end damage towards its 30 max, performing visibly better than my previous setup.

I know that the eco is not quite as good as before, but maybe i'll be taking less hits to compensate.

Must get around to doing Jimmys calcs on eco but its surely better than my mk1 or mk2 :)

I have the M3a maxed btw.

Cheers
Dai

Anyone seen a screenshot with a global from esto with UL3 in it? Got a nice hof on them yesterday, but no UL3 in it.

Today I looted an UL3 from Estophyl, I think it was the Old one :D though I can't proove it because it wasn't in a global but I usaually don't lie ;)

And I wonder why it's said in the info, that this weapon is crafted, is it possible to craft it too? :eek:

I have looked in the Weapon blue prints books and i did not find any slot for the rikers, my guess is that if it is craftable it has not been added to the blue print books yet or the BP is for the Limited blue prints book.

And I wonder why it's said in the info, that this weapon is crafted, is it possible to craft it too? :eek:

Just a bug. This is the rifle version of the Korss, so it will never be crafted.

Back