New Look Minerals

Iolanda

Provider
Society
Lethal Unity
Iolanda Issy Wolf
Hi Folks:)

Heres is a problem that needs some attention from MA, and would like to hear if anyone has similar problems with the changes in last nights VU.

Well overall I like what MA have done to the Looted items in my Storeage, but a couple of items that need to be reviewed and quickly, and please help MA im desperate:yay:

Firstly and not so importantly is the Molisk tooth, what is the idea of making this so big and the buttons so small, come on MA change back the way it was or at least make it look like a Tooth:wtg:

However, secondly and most importantly is the new look of Melchi Crystal, what has happened here, ITS INVISIBLE, and if you don't think thats bad enough in storeage, then check out my Shopkeeper you can hardly find it, took two of us last night over 5 minutes to locate it in the shopkeeper, so doubt I'd ever sell from there????? the only thing which makes it visible is the new numbers MA have applied to items now. :rolleyes:

Come on MA please, please change the Melchi back to that beautiful look it had previously:scratch2:

Come on folks let MA know what we want and need.

Issy Wolf
Lethal Unity

All of the item graphics are created with an automated system now and its obviously created some bugs...I'm sure they'll adjust things as neccesary.

Back