Question: New mining gear?

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
He said that new stuff should start dropping today... any lucky miners out there?

Nothing on new items yet, i am not sure if it is starting today or tomorrow, it is a little confusing

Rgds

Ace

The showcase will start today at 18:00 UTC, so i think the items will drop after this time.

and if someone need a UNL miner armor, he will need the following drops:
1 Genesis Star Visual Display
2 Genesis Star Encrypted Holders
3 Genesis Star Com Units

The showcase will start today at 18:00 UTC, so i think the items will drop after this time.

and if someone need a UNL miner armor, he will need the following drops:
1 Genesis Star Visual Display
2 Genesis Star Encrypted Holders
3 Genesis Star Com Units

Tuesday. (tomorrow)

where does it state tuesday i see it saying Today and the article is dated 3/9/2009 that would mean today not Tuesday

where does it state tuesday i see it saying Today and the article is dated 3/9/2009 that would mean today not Tuesday

Here it is in full, if you are not sure i can translate ;) (Just joking)

In the interview today on Entropia Gateway, Genesis Star CEO, Maximilian Wolfe, revealed that he will showcase the Genesis Star eMINE PG armor (unlimited) on Tuesday at 18:00 UTC in the Genesis Tower in Twin Peaks.

Mr Wolfe also specified the rules of the release competition. Any participant will need to get the following items:

* 1 Genesis Star Visual Display
* 2 Genesis Star Encrypted Holders
* 3 Genesis Star Com Units

These items will be found in mining loot. In return for the items, the participant will get a full set of eMINE PG armor (unlimited). The date and time for the prize ceremony will be announced at a later date, when all necessary items are found.

Today, Tomorrow it doesn't matter to me. I'll try my hardest but just like the robot invasion "if" i loot it will be the worst item after they are worthless. But as I said I will try. My bad luck has to run out some time....I hope. Good luck to all those on the hunt for the mining protection :scratch2: er yea does not quite sound correct but hey lets go find it anyway.

I stand Corrrected. Maybe I got to work a bit too early but I did not see Tuesday the first time around and I read it 2 to 3 times.

thanks for your info on the start date/time. looking forward to looting some items when mining :)

Very exiting :)

Bye-bye markup on ores... (for some time at least) :(

Time to remove the amp and drop like crazy then. Wouldnt dare to use amps under an event

Some changes will be probably made on armor.
Weight or colour correction? Who knows...

the armor is pretty fugly. could defnitely use some better colors.

Genesis CEO said last week that things will start to drop on Monday right?

Another victim of weekly meetings at MA HQ ? ;)

When reading again his statements can be interpret in different ways so no use in trying...hehe...it starts when it starts I guess ;)

Last edited:
Genesis CEO said last week that things will start to drop on Monday right?

Another victim of weekly meetings at MA HQ ? ;)

When reading again his statements can be interpret in different ways so no use in trying...hehe...it starts when it starts I guess ;)

ill just keep on bombing every ingame min :D

I`m out there throwing bombs away anyhow if I get lucky I get lucky. But I have barely been able to find the resources lately. As for markup on ores going down how much lower could they go? Most is already tt food.

oh that's some great info :) thanks I'd like to get it

Just remember, intelligence gains mean you need to turn 90 degrees counterclockwise and run for exactly 150 meters, drop a bomb and you'll hit one of the special loots.

First Com unit already found by UYU Leehow Sinowarrior at 2009-03-09 23:32:28

Back