new mobs :)

lol the corno looks like a cross breed of a cornundacauda and an araneatrox

how much dmg do they do?

young one do ~1-15 dmg on my jag/ghost armor
daspletor do 50-110 :)

Some one has to go to MA's developement office and remove the mushrooms...they're toxic....eventually

LOL...who dreams up these creatures? Hmmm....must be the same designer who's been doing the clothes designs :)

Az

anyone had some items? i've only seen three pieces of wool drop from the cornoanterions..:f

Cornoanterion young ~ 20 on vigilante
cornoanterion mature ~ 40 on vigilante :D

cool. where did you find these?

F1r3 said:
anyone had some items? i've only seen three pieces of wool drop from the cornoanterions..:f

My socmate and I got a Potted Classic Red Plant from a cornoanterion young :)

Crys said:
cool. where did you find these?

domes 16 to 20 on the asteroid.

Despletors seem to do young - 150dam max and mature - 175 max or so (Did 1600peds of ammo on em and didnt get hit any higher so guess thats about right...) They seem to do only one kind of damage since they hit shadow for approx 100max (according to socmembers) But big problem is they hit 99.99999% of the time leaving no time to shoot at the buggers since you gotta heal all the time... Teamhunt on these for sure.. Also since they take approx 22-28peds each to kill ammowise depending if your hunting em alone or in team, regeneration is rather high on that much hp.. Got 6 wool and rest peds in loot so they dont seem to like giving out items alot :p
There is a second dome for "corncobs" with old->old alpha, got hit for 30-50 or so from olds and 65-105 from old alpha on jaguar with 5A plates.

nice research optima u legend

Back