Price Check New Nano Adjusters

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
So with the new amps and these nano adjusters, any thoughts on what their initial pricing might be, not seen or heard too much yet..

Output Nano Adjuster Mk.1 - 10x for A105 Super
Output Nano Adjuster Mk.2 - 10x for A204 Super

Energy Nano Adjuster Mk.1 - 10x for A105 Mod
Energy Nano Adjuster Mk.2- 10x for A204 Mod

Kinetic Nano Adjuster Mk.1- 10x for Cause Aug
Kinetic Nano Adjuster Mk.2- 10x for Evil Aug

Last edited:
Hey mate.

I've been paying an average of 160ped for "Kinetic Nano Adjuster Mk.2" so far. 4x purchases so I'm needing 6x more.

Unfortunately don't have any data on the other types yet.

(Updated)

Cheers, Buck

Last edited:
I think 150ped per is a little undervalued, looking at drop rates, so you got a good deal then. I'd say anywhere between 400-800 for the first couple of crafts would be more reasonable.

1 Mod Evil (3k)
10x Marcimex Slime (approx 2-3k)
10x Kinetic Mk.2
200x evil parts (approx 800p)

I could easily see the first few of these selling for 10-12k just due to the fact they're much better for 'grinding' than other BLP equivalents. Hence the above valuation estimates.

I dont even know where to loot those

Seems way more rar then the old ones

Only seen/heard of like 3 of them and they all came from the new big miner bots, Heavy Excavators. Might be all bots but my current understanding is only these.

The ones I've looted have all been from the new Miner Bots (but caveated that I haven't hunted much on the others yet). Very low drop rate so far (2-3 in 30k cycled).

Thanks ! Gona Stick on the big miner bots theyr funn + curiose to see what else they got in theyr table :D

Looted:
'Output Adjuster Mk.2' from a Steel Bird Elite. Unsure of value though.
(Edit) sold for 250ped.

Bought another kinetic mk2 @ 150ped and it was dropped by a Normal Gen9/10 Miner Bot.

Last edited:
looted Output Nano Adjuster Mk. 1 + Kinetic Mk.2 from regular miner bots

Back