New PCF mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi b

as is no mod atm (last 2 weeks MANY blatant rule breaches) it no our thing to say good new mods but I said Messi many times.Also what I like to say is 2 GOOD peple (man wife) that have TOP record (better than messi but maybe they no make as much money) JBK and laianax. I think they be good mods All 3) it just idea.

atl east the current lot of rule beaking:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Quit-selling-Skills-cheap-up-to-100-below-MU

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-t-MA-have-competition&p=3716089#post3716089

could be kept under control.

I have not mentioned Ricks latest crying thread (excessive whining) as w wiat 2 months for 3rd :girl::yup:

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Can you stop nominating others to be Forum Moderators unless they wish to be?

If they wish to be they can contact the Forum Owner 711.

hi

Can you stop nominating others to be Forum Moderators unless they wish to be?

If they wish to be they can contact the Forum Owner 711.

Reawson wy I have -= read above 2 examples of blatant forum rule breaches

I am allowed my opinion?. Wasn't you a PCF mod who got banned?

RobBuona

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
This thread makes my existence hurt.

fred5283

Prowler
Society
Guess Who??
Norian Norian Xx
I’m interested, please continue thread

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
That’s sweet, I am very flattered. Although can you imagine a husband and wife mod team? If we disagreed on a rule breach it might get colourful :laugh:

I do think some extra mods could be of use particularly with account activations, , but I am sure there are far better candidates than me! :ahh:

mspatterson

Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
K fine!! ill do it!!

rofl totally joking.. not my thing =p

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
The last thing we need is a mod that is heavily vested in the game.
Kinda like, the last thing we need is people messing with the wiki to manipulate in their favor.

Someone impartial, and without bias would be far better.

Most anyone wanting to be a forum mod in the first place, either has power issues (can even lead to stalking...I heard..), or sees an opportunity in their favor. ;)

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
think a mod should close this thread.

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Stop using alt and say the truth with your primary name! If you are a real person then just log ingame find Messi and make him your teacher, savior, God whatever you like. As by me I know this account is logged 24/7 in game and played from a bunch of people probably from a cafe or something... somewhere. :)

I agree with Goni above post, this thread have no meaning.

Svarog

Slayer
Rules are breached and no one died, so maybe breaching rules isn't that terrible :yay:

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Rules are breached and no one died, so maybe breaching rules isn't that terrible :yay:
Is this the time to get in before the log with :popcorn: ?

PS: IMO considering the speed of which this community is burning mods, it might be a good idea to get one for this forum who is not a member of the ingame community.

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
hi b

as is no mod atm (last 2 weeks MANY blatant rule breaches) it no our thing to say good new mods but I said Messi many times.Also what I like to say is 2 GOOD peple (man wife) that have TOP record (better than messi but maybe they no make as much money) JBK and laianax. I think they be good mods All 3) it just idea.

atl east the current lot of rule beaking:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Quit-selling-Skills-cheap-up-to-100-below-MU

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-t-MA-have-competition&p=3716089#post3716089

could be kept under control.

I have not mentioned Ricks latest crying thread (excessive whining) as w wiat 2 months for 3rd :girl::yup:

Stop using alt and say the truth with your primary name! If you are a real person then just log ingame find Messi and make him your teacher, savior, God whatever you like. As by me I know this account is logged 24/7 in game and played from a bunch of people probably from a cafe or something... somewhere. :)

I agree with Goni above post, this thread have no meaning.
yes. it's funny indeed.
This treesucker dude, who doesn't speak English, claiming to know it all, not daring to give his in game name, telling us who should be forum mod.
seriously??

And Messi?

Bugger off dude!

Go hug some trees rather then posting rubbish on the forum.
And at least have the decency to tell us who you are if you want us to take you seriously.

CycoKick

Marauder
Society
Exiles Hideout
Cyco Kick Maniac
The last thing we need is a mod that is heavily vested in the game.
Kinda like, the last thing we need is people messing with the wiki to manipulate in their favor.

Someone impartial, and without bias would be far better.

Most anyone wanting to be a forum mod in the first place, either has power issues (can even lead to stalking...I heard..), or sees an opportunity in their favor. ;)

Wise words.

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
There are currently two active moderators on this forum (me and Support|Mindark). Any forum members who see what they believe to be potential rule violations are encouraged to use the Report Post tool to report them, and they will be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.