humanwoman

Old Alpha
I many times I noticed that if a few hours have past between my successive logins, I do not see any subscribed threads with new posts in them in my CP, including those I started.

Instead I see this:

Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (0)

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

And this is not true, there are new posts in many threads that have been posted after my last forum visit, I have to press "View all subscribed threads" and manually check if I'm the last poster in all threads I posted which is really annoying. People reply to my questions and I don't see it.

It definitely wasn't the case some time ago. If someone posts while I'm online though, this feature works, it also seem to work withing a few hours frame, still it's not how it worked before.

I want to see all posts after the last login. Is it possible to fix?

Are you sure that you are not leaving the forum open in another browser tab? If so, the forum will think you are online and after about 15 minutes it will affect the display of new posts.

I'll check if it works when I close all forum tabs before hibernating but:

1. It definitely worked before and now it doesn't

2. Other forums that also run on VB, which I definitely leave open and just hibernate the notebook show me all new posts after I restore Windows and update the CP

Suggestion/Improvement: please make it work as it worked before.

Back