new space ship finds

warmdogg

Prowler
Society
illuminox
BETA BINX BREAKER
hmmm seems like with all the new spaceship find alot of people will start mining, will this be good for the econmy of PE or will it mining a harder proffession?

consider that Marco stated there will be a mining/crafting update also. It will screw around a bit with the economy but PE needs a shake up in that direction or mining and crafting will just die.

true very true i deposited to try and get started in crafting but after seeing skillgains i quit at it lol, cant wait to see what they will have instore for us

Well, I find it strange that miners get this loot. If anything, it should be hunters that are able to loot beacons because the dungeon missions are not designed for miners. Of course, it was probably MA's intentions to give something to the miners who could sell the device to hunters.

If I was designing loot distributions, I would put the dungeon beacons in low-level mobs so noobs could have a chance to benefit and possibly go with higher level hunters on the mission. Miners would be able to mine/find items in the ground. For example, a few pecs, some trash items (basic filters and other crafted stuff no-one uses), better mining tools, and sometimes really nice rare artifacts/furniture.

MA could create a separate sub class of mining and tools to go with it - Buried Treasure Hunter.

yeah this has been mentioned in a previouse post somwhere (dont have link) but some 1 then mentioned maybe an omegatron metal detectonator that decays with use.

Yeah this is pretty good, as people have been complaining about no "events" for miners.... so now they have something they can do.... or sell to the hunters.... its cool....

Back