Suggestion: New starter packs with the new Azuro rifles

Deemer

Prowler
Maybe I don't understand the idea of the new Mayhem Azuro and that's why I don't think anyone will spend 3 rare tokens for 4 dps weapons. However, since I'm not one of the big depositors, I think I would buy a Premium/Premium+ package even if it's $300/500 to own some of this little cake. That is, I would like to own one of them, but not at the cost of rare tokens. I think some old players would do the same... and it will still be a good starter pack for any newcomer to the game. In my opinion, it is much more logical than the current 1-3 rare tokens, which is my suggestion.

By the time I loot 3 rare tokens, I’ll probably have close to 100k mayhem tokens as well. So it would seem insane that anybody would want to undo all that hard work and buy that stupid azuro when they could buy a BC-80 augmented instead. They should both only cost one rare to start with so the lucky noobs that chance one on a box or something have something cool to buy.

Failing that I am ok with them or something similar being in a starter pack for an appropriate fee. But like all starter pack stuff, they can remain untradable. The only problem I see, is that with the starter packs and similar deposit methods, everything has to be priced at TT value to conform to loot box laws (I think). And the azuro while as dumb as it is, would still be a 5-10k gun on the open market, so I’m not sure how they would do it. They can’t just pack the starter pack with $500 of ammo, because the gun would still be valued only at its TT.

I would be against any other vendor weapon being simply purchased from the web shop. But the azuro is dumb, I’m willing to throw rich noobs a bone on this one.

Last edited:
I like it, id prolly get myself a nice eco tagger or sth.

But dont make stuff untradable anymore plz. I have a whole pitbull full of trash and Id rather be everything is tradable, Dear Santa.

But dont make stuff untradable anymore plz. I have a whole pitbull full of trash and Id rather be everything is tradable, Dear Santa.
If you are replying to my comment about the untradable thing, I was really suggesting that they only be account bound. I support all items except UA being TTable. I got plenty of starter pack stuff just sitting around with TT value locked in that I can’t even get back, despite paying for it, I get how you feel there.

Back