New TP, Palms Corner

Status
Bugger :mad:

Just ran right past it not knowing it was there while collecting a last few TPs I didn't get 'cos I was lazy

Have to go back now. :laugh:

Thanks for the co-ords Dutchie

t

By far, THE best looking city in Calypso, I was amazed at the architecture, the complexity and the colors of this city...

Remember to also check out north of the tp, and south of it... this city is very big and it extends far beyond the range of the tp..

If you havent seen it yet, a MUST... although one of my personal favorites i Minopolis, I think Palm Corner is the next best thing...

I just wish the TT would work though lol

I went there last night for a quick look. And I have to say...

I loved it :)

I made a comment in all chat; "Stick some trading facilities here and this will be a great new trading town :)"

Much better there than at twin or PA :)

Yep loved this place - still gonna buy a minopolis house though.

I couldn't even find the auctioneer, found a TT and a revive that didn't work but ran around and around and then made the mistake of jumping a wall and ended up back by the TP - lol

Decided then to go find some of the other places.

I like pretty new things :D

This place does have a bit of everything, doesn't it?
Landing pad and fighter ship like at TwinPeaks, statues (who is that guy and what's that hammer?), windmills. etc.
If you open the map and check the info, it says "TODO"! :D
None of the terminals work though :(

Last edited:
A quick question.

Why is the TP half buried in a boulder? I know no one can answer for real but I was just wondering.

Grounder

Maybe the guy with the hammer is Thor hehe, that would be cool!

Well from first sight it doesn't seem like revival map was changed. At least from East part of this new city everything seems to be the same.

This is probably because the terminals are all inactive. Once the revival terminal comes online I'd expect to see some changes.

A quick question.

Why is the TP half buried in a boulder? I know no one can answer for real but I was just wondering.

Grounder

Bug. It depends how you get there. I had the same when I ran to the place the first time and when I TP-ed away and back the rock was gone.

Status
Back