Young
Triomox TCh Chiomp
Hi, i recently began the game... then:

- How much is cost of vibrant sweat? :confused:
- Where i can sell? :scratch2:
- anyone buy still it yet? :scratch2:

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Ah the price of Sweat... Therein lies Many a tale...

Currently Sweat appears be selling for anything between 2peds and 3 peds for 1000 bottles...

When I say "between" I mean I see lots of people trying to sell for 3ped / 1000, and lots of people offering 2 to 2.2 peds per 1000...

I've even seen unscrupulous gits offering 1.9 :(

Don't try to put Sweat in the trade Terminal, it's All markup with Sweat. You need to sell it directly to other players, either by standing in populated areas and shouting "Selling Sweat 2.5ped / k, by the teleport" or similar, or by listening out for people Buying it in a similar way...

Best places would be Twin Peaks, lots of people buyuing and selling there... Port Atlantis Marina usually has a crowd, and I also hear buyers at Nea's Place, where there's good group sweating to be had...

Main thing with the price is this : You have a choice... You can Wait for someone who's prepared to pay you more than 2 ped / 1000, or you can settle for the 2, and get out ans sweat some more. Every minute you hang around is time you could have spent Sweating.... But it's up to you...

When I started in 2006 the price was 14 ped / 1000. Friends remember 32!

Sweating is Easier now tho, they say, and it Is Free at least...

Welcome to calypso, and Good Luck to ya.

And remember to Have Fun :thumbup:

Hi.

I am not in sweat market, but i see offers for sell about 2 ped each 1k. I think for sell it you can try Port Atlantis, Nea's Place and Twin Peaks.

Perhaps is good you know how is use sweat for see selling posibility. Sweat (normal sweat) is mixed with Nexus Energy for refine "Mind Essence" (clasic Mind Essence). First use for clasic Mind Essence is as fuel for Mindforce Teleport Chip. (A device let you teleport some distance without a regular teleportal).

Now a lot people have vehicles for move groups, so, teleport chip is used less than in the past, but i think is more cheaper have a TP chip (level 1 is not expensive) than a vehicle if we talk move 1 avatar only.

Mindforce worked in the past always with normal sweat and clasic Mind Essence, so sweat was more value, but last times price is down.

Welcome to Entropia Universe.

Greetings.

There's another option... (Well, I'm sure there are lots, but Here's another option...)

If you get into Mining for enmatter, and you stumble across some Force Nexus, you can refine the Nexus with the Sweat one to one to make Mind Essence, which people need for Teleport chips, and then sell That...

To refine you just buy an enamtter refiner from the Trade Terminal, chuck in equal amounts of both, and hit the button :thumbup:

edit : OK, Milesio beat me to it, but at least that's Confirmation ;)

If you check out the "BUY" thread Keekran is purchasing it for 2peds per k or 2.1peds per k if I remember correctly..

~Danimal

Just remember 1k = .01 per the trade terminal... so... .02 per 1k is 200%! Doubt it'll ever get that low, but if it does, just remember even at that price, it's overpriced compared with a lot of other things in game.

;) :) :eyecrazy: :wise: :girl: :tongue2: :cool: :yay: :D :cool:

I think as a newbie I collected a total of 400+ sweat. That was in 2 days.. lol
And all of it went to TT!

I'd suggest hanging at Nea's (preferably) or Limnidian District.
When people do come around to buy sweat, they usually head straight to the sweaters.

As a given third, Twin Peaks works wonders.

Yea sweat used to be 10 ped/1k... Now sweatings just a waste of time? Yet 2 years ago we complained about 5 ped/1k...

Thanks all for your opinions, i´ll try to go Nea´s (i dont have position yet) but... i go there. if i stuck (as yesterday... 2 peoples... now are my friends help me :yay: ) and one of them recommend to next same situation call to rescue team in euforces.con (really... is the first game where i play where people helps to other!!! :clap: )

This game is very fun, people friendly

C All in game.... in a few hours

Lot of people already give you some great tips.

When you have enough to sell also keep an eye on this forum sometimes a experience players buy
sweat for a price above market price. When they do they often tell when and where here on the forum.

Dont forget to have fun and welcome to the forum :)

Wow! The price of Vibrant Sweat has dropped since I last played. :(

In the aternoon

Hi, i recently began the game... then:

- How much is cost of vibrant sweat? :confused:
- anyone buy still it yet? :scratch2:

Thanks in advanced
There is a sweating party that i go to...out in lumidian district that gathers sweat..for newbies its hard to sweat those mobs alone..but check it out..she will look for teams at PA and Neas if you want to....and it will be easier for you to gather...:)

:banghead: thanks... i read your post now... i cant log in EU yesterday, today and tomorrow... because i concentrate in a document that i will go to meeting tomorrow in the morning/afternoon... i log in EU next saturday. thanks for invite... if i see you log: can i will send you a pm? :D

Really thank you, see all next saturday... i will go to sweat :sweat: :wtg:

Now ... i will go for a good cup of coffee :coffee:

Back