Newcomer PVP event @ Zychion - Friday 7.april 18:00

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
As a little experiment Im hosting a newcomer pvp event at zychion this friday.
The main prize is full knight armor + accumulated ammo.
Entrance fee is only 5 ped!

Standard rules for low lvls:
No armor
No fapping (both in and outside the area!)
Allowed guns are: opalo, jester d1, m2201 and mann mph.
Amps are allowed.

Anyone with less than 100 hp is welome to join! Bring your diciples! :)

Last edited:
i will try to make this, is the time game time? as a noob that has never been in an event like this, how much ammo should one bring?

How can u check for gun use?

Yes I still qualify with 98 hp. Not sure if I can make it though. I know how you can see if someone has over under 150 hp. How do you check for 100 with the excpeption of killing them in pvp? or seeing a screen shot of their hp

Eron: I guess that depends if you aim&shoot, or just shoot wildly.
Max ammo possible to spend with a 2sec reload 2burn rifle would be 3600 = 36 ped. In reality maybe 15-20 ped? :\ I dunno.

chielsen: I will see the text displayed whenever people kill eachother.

Psionic22: You can't check accuratly, but scanning people give a good estimate when you check attributes and prof standing.

Should anyone try to cheat theres always the vote system wich at least will prevent them from participating in future events.
I will of course be overlooking the event and interfere if necessary.

alright thanks

Akoz said:
I will of course be overlooking the event and interfere if necessary.

mmm :tongue2:

Hit me once with your axe and Ill have the right hp no?

Wow sounds like fun i wish i could make it : ( I hope you guys enjoy yourselves ;D

that does look fun i hope you guys do have fun and remember the RAVEN when you are out the PK'ing ;) lol later all

RAVEN

Akoz said:
As a little experiment Im hosting a newcomer pvp event at zychion this friday.
The main prize is full knight armor + accumulated ammo.
Entrance fee is only 5 ped!

Standard rules for low lvls:
No armor
No faps
Allowed guns are: opalo, jester d1, m2201 and mann mph.
Amps are allowed.

Anyone with less than 100 hp is welome to join! Bring your diciples! :)

How can you enforce this rules ?

Sorry but MA support failed so far to answer me a support case on this matter for over 1 week...

Akoz said:
With my voting button and my pk gear :)

lol, i like that answer :p, is there anyway i can watch the even?

Akoz... I suggest you make very clear both here on EF, and in the event description, whether it is acceptable to leave the event area to heal. :wise:

Hello,
i'm quite interested by this event, and might drag some of my socmates as well.
There are a few things i want to know like, do you get booted when you die ? is there a revive in the event area ? Can spectators come ?

That'll be it for now, but if i can make it i'll be there.

Swift said:
Hello,
i'm quite interested by this event, and might drag some of my socmates as well.
There are a few things i want to know like, do you get booted when you die ? is there a revive in the event area ? Can spectators come ?

That'll be it for now, but if i can make it i'll be there.
I can answer thoses:
- No, you don't get booted when you die. You just revive.
- Yes, you revive in the event area.
- No spectators. MA kicks everybody not in the event, probably to minimize lag in the event area.

Vedder said:
Akoz... I suggest you make very clear both here on EF, and in the event description, whether it is acceptable to leave the event area to heal. :wise:

I don't believe that would be a very smart thing to do since you would miss out on all the action, but sure. I'll make that a rule as well. ty

26 hours remaining.
~10 participants signed up so far

Reactions: jak
Event was fun, although I didnt win :D I managed to stay on top place for about 5 minutes, before somebody complained that I was invisible and Akoz asked me to relog. My event window was lost after that, so I kinda lost track of my standing and was only going for the fun since then. I think I ended up on the 6 till 8th place, not sure though. One think that is sad though (said it ingame to Akoz already but others should know too :D) is that those Newbie Events arent balanced for everyone. If you can afford an Eamp 15, you chances to win raise a lot. Those extra 9 damage against the A104 (which I think is affordable for a lot who can spare the ammo for such an event) is big difference, especially on a fast weapon like the Mann Mph (33,8 dmg/sec against 22,5) . Now I know the event organizer cannot control everything, thats why I hope that MA will make more customization to rules in a future VU. Until then, the organizers can only state the highest damage the weapon can do, and neg rep everyone who is found to be using a better amp. Even that is a bit hard to control, you cant always watch your chat to see how much damage you took.
So, conclusion: Fun Event, but the rich get richer, until the event rules can be more customized.

Now a question to Akoz: How much did it cost you to get the laser marks removed after the event? :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back