Help: Next step

Dendron

Guardian
Society
Via Dolorosa
Rose Dendron Wood
Hi

I have been fooling around a bit with crafting (weapons mainly).

I have unlocked BPC and have Pro.Stand 10 (still) in Laser Weapons Crafting (or what ever it is called), Longblade 9, BLP 8 and then falling.

I have been skilling on these BPs; P1 BP with QR: 72, a Mann MPH DLx of 47, Jester D-1 of 30 and L/Murdand Groover of 25.

Now what should I do now? Keep skilling on P1 these? If so when is it time to move to something else and then what?

So what are the advices of all the good crafters out there? How should I continue my crafting career.

Should I leave weapons crafting for now and skill on Components instead?

/Dendron

PS Have the following BPs right now:
Breer P1a (L) Blueprint 0,72
Mann MPH DLx Blueprint 0,47
Jester D-1 Blueprint 0,3
L/Murdand Groover Blueprint 0,25
Killian Longsword Blueprint 0,13
Killian Sword G2 Blueprint 0,09
Mann MPH Blueprint 0,07
ClericDagger 1A Blueprint 0,04
Jashonich AP Blueprint 0,04
Kesmek Bik (L) Blueprint 0,02
ClericDagger 1B Blueprint 0,01
ClericDagger 1C Blueprint 0,01
ClericDagger 3B Blueprint 0,01
GeoTrek H41 Mina (L) Blueprint 0,01
Jashonich FP Blueprint 0,01
Jashonich MP Blueprint 0,01
Jester D-3 Blueprint 0,01
Kesmek Slo (L) Blueprint 0,01
Killian Longsword G2 Blueprint 0,01
Killian Sword Blueprint 0,01
Loughlin Cutter One (L) Blueprint 0,01
Loughlin Cutter Two (L) Blueprint 0,01
Loughlin Masher Two (L) Blueprint 0,01
Maddox I Blueprint 0,01
Mann MPH DLxE Blueprint 0,01
Mar-Peeker Davidov Blueprint 0,01
Mar-Spark Davidov Blueprint 0,01
Mir-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint 0,01
Mir-2 EnergyGlove Blueprint 0,01
Plasma Kyller Blueprint 0,01
Shriek Basic Blueprint 0,01
Shriek Covert Ops Blueprint 0,01
Shriek Offensive Blueprint 0,01
Willard Heatray A (L) Blueprint 0,01
Willard Heatray B (L) Blueprint 0,01
DS

I'm not sure what bp level your p1a (II ?) is, but a nice lvl III to keep skilling on is your "Killian Longsword Blueprint 0,13"

one idea is to buy my Breer M2a bp with QR44 and use that one to skill. :)
They sell both to shop owners and on auction, so there might be posible to squeze in a profit with this one with your skills.

Other than that I agrea that the longsword is a nice BP to continue to skill with.

Well... the Level 5 weapon SIB bp's recomend level 10 right? What is your COS on an (L) blueprint for p5a for example?

Hi

My skills are not enough to start on level V BPs (may be if QR is realy high it would be ok).

Right now I keep skilling on P1 and Groover BPs.... feels like I loose a lot so right now I'm back to Mining/Hunting.

I have looted 4 (L) BPs, one 38 click Viper and one Loughlin Masher Two for 20 clicks wich I have now understood a worth some PEDs and then on AL15 Taurus for 25 and a S60 for 35 wich seams to be rather cheep. If I would have had the material for the Viper I would have clicked it before I was told that I might bring in some PEDs....

Probably shold start loggin how much I put into crafting and logging all "loot" to figure out how I am actualy doing.... based on that I will have to decide if I should continue with higher levels of BPs or just quit (crafting that is).

/Dendron

Dude,

That Viper bp you looted is gold. Click it for profit. Or sell it to me for 1k peds :)

Hi

So I have understood, will think about what to do with it. Will most likely sell it though (if so I will start a sale thread (or just stick it in the aucton system)).

By the way can I use tailoring residue (remnants?) to ensure full TT on the whips?

/Denron

PS Got a bid on the BP for 1650 PEDs but that was only valid for 12h and I didn't read it until 24h later..... so 1k PED would seam a bit lowDS

Hi
By the way can I use tailoring residue (remnants?) to ensure full TT on the whips?

Yes you can. Because the bp uses leather.

I could raise my bid up to 1500 ped but with this bid I would need a hof(s) to breakeven.

Back