NI - Serpentine Shop #2 for sale (Updated) and more options!

Hows the walk in traffic and avg sells numbers there?

1284.10 Ped sold in month of October unfortunatly since ive been selling ive moved stuff around a lot and havent focused one 1 specific thing in the shop. It has far more potential than this. When I had only this shop i was selling over 3k ped each month roughly. Foot traffic is good if you advertise and get ppl used to going to the shop for what ur selling. This is the largest shopping area via Shops + IP so, lots of opportunities especially since all these hunters have populated NI :D been booming

average sells depend if its a mayhem month or not but, between 1k - 1800 peds atm per month could def reach better numbers if done right
Im even willing to teach n train in NI ways and locations. ie whats available and ideas for what to provide

Who owns #1?

November to be expected same with December I assume will be similar but, November sales are 344.55 ped heres another bump for ya

to the top! anyone imperium armor + PED or deeds for shop? send them PM's <3

waiting for ath . then i ll take it

The TP at Serpentine has been replaced to prevent getting stuck under it. However, the easter egg is still there and has been extended…

222p December
753p January
383.04p February (Removed a lot of items and put mostly various bp's toward the end of the month)
I've changed a lot of what i normally carry in the shop around so, we'll see what happens this month of March

remember my past sales are not evidence of what ur sales will be. When you purchase a shop anywhere those sale will #1 reflect off what ur selling at what mu #2 advertising #3 is the community helping direct others to the shop. All these can play into the success of a shop. Are you planning on selling exactly everything im selling? are you going to keep up with the shop and make sure its stocked constantly? there are many variables here...

Ask any shop owner that has owned a shop simply by asking whats the sales like? did their sales match the previous guy/girls? did they do the same thing as them?

The biggest thing to take away here is you take the sale price on the shop and compare with the sales. Then ask urself if u were me what profits do you think im asking? 1%? 5%? 10%? 25% etc....then ask urself ok how does that pair up with current CLS aka CLD's? i guess theyre called now? ull see that my price is extremely fair tbh more than fair.

Well consider this a bump i try to be as fair, clear, and honest as possible if you have questions always ask <3 im always available <3 even after sale is complete ill always be available to help brainstorm ideas for urself...you can ask the community I try to help where I can <3

updated options for payments :p maybe helps acquire a shop of your very own <3 cheers

added AMD's as an option. along with sweat n strong boxes lots of options to own a shop

to the top let see if anyone is destined to own their own retail store :p <3

reduced to 27k send offers motivated to sell send PM!

taking a mixture aswell 200x plots + 750 unreal? heck of a deal! probably will be cheapest shop sold in a long time if sold that way!

NI is booming right now and has been even during mayhem! Lots of traffic just need the right shop owner to come in and start taking over a niche that is unfilled

Back