No Authorizing

tiless

Old
Society
CRT
Tiless Ti Watanabe
hi,
anybody outthere with same problem? i start clientloader with correct userid and password, the entry window starts and says "Initializing" then "Authorizing" and then happens nothing more.

I kill process "entropia.exe" and try same with wrong password, no change, the window stands with the message "Authorizing" and nothing happens.

greetings ti

Last edited:
this happens to me all the time. eventually, it will time out and you get a connection lost message.

just keep trying. eventually, you'll get through. it may take a noticable amount of time, though.

this happens to me all the time. eventually, it will time out and you get a connection lost message.

just keep trying. eventually, you'll get through. it may take a noticable amount of time, though.

Same for me , happen kinda often , can take 10 try to get in ...

omg

ten isn't so bad. my worst was almost two hours.

not true :eek:

hmm, i test tracert rp1.entropiauniverse.com, and i get timeouts to reach that adress. is 62.4.93.231 the correct gameserver?

Last edited:
anyone else out there with login problems? cant get an authorizing :(

for the ppl that need some tries to log in may i suggest the following:

run the client loader then ctrl alt del to bring on the administrator and select process tab . once you have all process listed run the client using the tab in the client loader and see the evolution in the administrator window....

now

if you see that the loading of the game frezzes ( no further loading of client at around 40k then you have a software conflict, if the process frezzes at around 80k then your problem is most likelly at the video side ) , a side note, you may disconect some memory and resources consuming software running from administrator window, assuming you can disconect it

thats my expererince when, the game frezzes loading i troubleshoot it that way ;)

hope it helps

not true :eek:

hmm, i test tracert rp1.entropiauniverse.com, and i get timeouts to reach that adress. is 62.4.93.231 the correct gameserver?

A useful post on another thread:

like m000 said, you want to enter the command (in "command prompt" window) "tracert 62.4.93.231". This is where the game servers are located. Don't use the "ping" command, because the server blocks icmp requests and you'll get no response. Using tracert you can see the pings up until near the last hop, on location at the facility where the servers are located.

pinging rp.project-entropia.com is useless since that is to some server in sweden.

I'm in southwestern USA and my pings are about 141ms.

Same problems here almost the whole day now ! (Grrrr)

Gr.

Droops

I am not sure why you are quoting me there. I was just explaining that the tracert command will never give a response from MA's game server, even when the server is working properly. MA have a block on icmp traffic (ping & tracert commands), probably to make it harder for someone to launch a denial of service attack against them. ;)

Back