Question: No available servers?

Svarog

Slayer
noservers_874178.jpg

Am I the only one who keep getting this each time after entering login and security code for 30 minutes already?

UPDATE: The problem seems gone but there is something to note.

It happened after I did the feffoid cave quest. After I left the cave, the instance's stats windows didn't disappeared, I had the safety bubble around me all the time on the way to PA. I turned the quest in, got the tokens and decided to relog to get rid of the bubble and the stats windows - and couldn't get back in.

After a hour I finally was let in but appeared inside the feffoid cave! I started shooting the feffs but was kicked out of the cave after about a minute. This time there wasn't any glitches, stats windows or whatever. Relogged to be sure and everything seems ok this time. Apparently all this time I was inside the locked instance. Update the support case and thought I should warn you :)

Last edited:
i have the same no servers available message after relog to try and enter someone else' cave,
the day before i was in on some dude's cave by accident and was able to score points on the force and get the crystal.

so i was checking to see if it wasn't an accident but another loophole, i got stuck in the process so i guess the no servers available is to block multiple entrants on the same cave.

i for one won't be logging out inside the cave anymore.

Back