No claims?!?!

Caleb_Blaze

Hatchling
Society
TKoC
Caleb Blaze
This is pissing me off, I just depoed... And went on a long mining run, Here what happened to me 3 times!

http://i30.!!!!!!!!!!!!/o6img4.jpg
o6img4.jpg

Basically i find a resource, but it doesnt give me a fu**ing claim, and it doesnt make a claim on the map! this is really pissing me off...

Will MA Refund my depo? or the PED i would have recieved as a return on my run? HA i doubt it....

Just happened 2 more time!! a 4 lyst, and a 3 alicnies, screen shots both.

This is really pissing me off. a relog didnt fix anything.

It "usually" happends on soc-owned lands.. but not on MA-land or Player-Owned lands...

This is pissing me off, I just depoed... And went on a long mining run, Here what happened to me 3 times!

http://i30.!!!!!!!!!!!!/o6img4.jpg
o6img4.jpg

Basically i find a resource, but it doesnt give me a fu**ing claim, and it doesnt make a claim on the map! this is really pissing me off...

Will MA Refund my depo? or the PED i would have recieved as a return on my run? HA i doubt it....

Your link dont work. And if you where mining at LA1 on amethera the same happend to me. Send a support case with info.

MA has known about this bug and the no loot bug on the mobs now for a few days and i cant understand how it was not fixed with the first mini patch update. MA if it was you losing money would it have been fixed already?

It is happening to me on Myeene Island (LA 10) where I found a considerable and stood within .02m and it didn't claim and i tested again today and the same thing.

I have restarted, teleported and re-logged and now lodged a support claim here is hoping

I got that yesterday also, found a IX Belkar. But couldnt find the claim. Also Claims up the mountain :)
If you dont want to take the risk to play CE2 with a couple of bugs. Then go explore and wait 1 or 2 weeks until they have fixed it.

Regards

Cyance

Yeap same happened to me but only small lyst... Just said because if MA looking sometimes these forums they meaby fixed this bug too if there is more people whining it :)

But back in game and meaby its time to only hunt :)

Yeah just stay off of Land Areas in general to be safe ;)

Yeah, come to think of it i was on like Land Area 01 or somthing as well... Its kinda BS though. cus if they gonna have so many problems they should have reverted back to beta for temporary use, and disabled depoing and made returns 100% or somthing.

Kinda crappy to be depoing money that they can just steal from u basically and nothing happens lol, i bet id have better luck at a game of russian roulette nowadays haha

VU is too young yet. They didn't properly sort out all the bugs, comeback in a few weeks and try again when everything is settled. If it isn't this it will be the unclimbalbe mountains that will take your claims.

It "usually" happends on soc-owned lands.. but not on MA-land or Player-Owned lands...

I think this is a good point. I have mined with no problems on the Atrox LA near Akmuul and in general on Calypso. But on Soc own LAs I have this problem.

I also think this is the root of the No Loot on some mobs. Cersimom and Itumatrox won't loot for me at all on Soc LAs - when I say no loot I mean no loot and no "no Loot" message. But I saw a global chat message on Itumatrox so they must work somewhere.

So I think it is best to just explore Soc LAs but don't risk hunting or mining

LG Land Areas (those owned by societies) are bugged. THis is apparent for both mining and hunting. Send support case, let them know the details, and the sooner it will be fixed.

or if u mine.. and get a claim thats not there.. just stop. imo its ones own fault if u know about the bug and keep mining with hopes that the next calim will appare. wait until MA comfirms it fixed. or be prepared to lose some ped.

my 2 pec ;)

Threads like this belong in the Bug Reports forum.

Forum Rules said:
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer moderators and administrators. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum will be moved without notice. Note that threads and posts made in the General Discussion forum do NOT earn any EFDs.

Also, all images included in posts must be uploaded to the forum Gallery:

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the EntropiaForum Gallery, or to your personal member Album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

Back