Question: No Diploma's and instances closed what now?

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Ok I tried to do some suggestions to claim my diploma, Carl doesn't give me one, so I tried to do the enter instance kill mob and then take to Carl again. FAIL! I can not enter an instance, I have no solo keys left and 15 team keys but no matter how many people I put in a team while trying to enter says it requires 1 more person in the team to enter.

So now what? How do I get my diploma? Anyone have any other ideas on what to do?

You get your the diploma when the final result has been official. then Wait maybe 1 or 2 week. Or maybe the same time. But wait till the result has arrived.

You get your the diploma when the final result has been official. then Wait maybe 1 or 2 week. Or maybe the same time. But wait till the result has arrived.

It could be like that if many people haven't got their diplomas already (I got the solo one, didn't do team at all). So for those who can't get them it's evidently bugged.

Well Merry Mayhem is officially over (end date was 6. january) so I dont know what you try to gain here. The event is over Dude!

It could be like that if many people haven't got their diplomas already (I got the solo one, didn't do team at all). So for those who can't get them it's evidently bugged.

How did you do that? did you finish all 30 keys? I can't get my diploma.

How did you do that? did you finish all 30 keys? I can't get my diploma.

No, I have keys left. I remember that last year to finish the mission we had to kill one more mob from our categories after the end of Mayhem, so once I saw the discovery of the diploma I entered the solo instance and after killing the first mob got the message that mission is updated and I should return to NPC.

No, I have keys left. I remember that last year to finish the mission we had to kill one more mob from our categories after the end of Mayhem, so once I saw the discovery of the diploma I entered the solo instance and after killing the first mob got the message that mission is updated and I should return to NPC.

but i have used all 30 keys EDit: I dont care about team keys still have 30 keys left will not touch them.

Well Merry Mayhem is officially over (end date was 6. january) so I dont know what you try to gain here. The event is over Dude!

Well some people said they were able to get diploma form Carl Tucker so just looking to get my diploma to hang on my apartment wall with my last years one is all.

Hoping I'll be able to get at least a diploma for all my hard work and tossing ped into spiders and kerberos and that yulebot guy that never gave me hardly anything for all the ped he took time and time again to take down.

Yeah sorry for the rude reply from me. I didnt understand your thread the first time I read it. sorry about that.

I got my diploma a couple of days ago, had a couple of solo keys left so went back throught mm tp, it's not called mayhem any more, killed a few kerebos and got an update message that i should return to carl tucker and went and picked up my mm diploma. Got some nice loots there too :)

I got my diploma a couple of days ago, had a couple of solo keys left so went back throught mm tp, it's not called mayhem any more, killed a few kerebos and got an update message that i should return to carl tucker and went and picked up my mm diploma. Got some nice loots there too :)
i did that yesterday and it worked

minus the nice loots though :D

Ok I tried to do some suggestions to claim my diploma, Carl doesn't give me one, so I tried to do the enter instance kill mob and then take to Carl again. FAIL! I can not enter an instance, I have no solo keys left and 15 team keys but no matter how many people I put in a team while trying to enter says it requires 1 more person in the team to enter.

So now what? How do I get my diploma? Anyone have any other ideas on what to do?

I guess your best bet is a support ticket.

Easiest way for MA to solve it would be to give you one single key (now when competition is over I guess they can do it), or by the hard way to check the database and either update your mission status or give you your diploma manually. Maybe if some people "complain" they'll do a database check for everyone who has used up all keys, have killed at least one point in mission score (ie at least one kill - so that not *everyone* ingame gets the diploma) and set their mission status automatically/using a script/command.

I had forgotten to turn in the mission to Carl Tucker and went by yesterday. It took me about 3 tries to get him to respond and when he did, I got the diploma. Maybe he is bugged. I stood there about 5 mins I guess.

Sorry for the necro, but for the ones who TTed their 2012 MM keys and could not get their 2012 diploma, you have a chance now.

If you did not abandoned the mission, go kill 1 mob in 2013 MM instances then go talk with Carl :yay:

I have got my MM2012 diplomas through suport several months after event was over

Back