Sweating Rules?

• No Rules what so ever!

Votes: 67 33.3%
  • Free will, do or not up 2 u.

Votes: 78 38.8%
  • Must obey the sweater boss and do what Simon said

Votes: 56 27.9%

• Total voters
the reason people will moan at you is because you are ruining the sweating for them. Nothing justifies abusive behaviour, but ppl will get annoyed in the end, /i know I have been harrassed for hours at a time before, then tell them to P*** off after 4/5 hours of torment, they send a support case to MA.

Try not to upset people in the future, its easy to join the circle or sweat away from other people, thats my advice.

Look, the thing is, there is one major difference in sweating today than there was in 9.4. You have to keep pointing at the mob while you're gathering the sweat. It's a huge pain in the ass. What is worse is if you have a lot of sweaters around, and they make the mob run around, you end up getting unnecessary failed attempts because some douchebag was standing in the wrong spot. This is further complicated when you have multiple douchebags all making the mob run around, and getting in the way of your LoS. That being said, I've been around a couple times to see these noobs trying to be sweatboss, and it makes me want Nea's to be pvp enabled too. They really need to just stfu.

Look, the thing is, there is one major difference in sweating today than there was in 9.4. You have to keep pointing at the mob while you're gathering the sweat. It's a huge pain in the ass. What is worse is if you have a lot of sweaters around, and they make the mob run around, you end up getting unnecessary failed attempts because some douchebag was standing in the wrong spot. This is further complicated when you have multiple douchebags all making the mob run around, and getting in the way of your LoS. That being said, I've been around a couple times to see these noobs trying to be sweatboss, and it makes me want Nea's to be pvp enabled too. They really need to just stfu.
Exactly! Compared to how it should happen in the circle in my ideal example, to avoid all the failed attempts.
It's Basic Geometry and Common Sense. It's not Rocket Science.
It's not that difficult surely?

a sweating bug

I think this is a sweating bug.

So I posted a bug report here: Infected by a sweating bug

And I think this post can be locked and we should find a solution rather biting each other.

dandy

How you sweat in this VU is totally different. So much sweatskills from old VU doesnt make you a pro.

With this new tool you have to aim very proper to get some sweat.
In the old system it locked automatic to the mob.

everything still locks auto... the right moussebutton is your friend..

There has been a problem with people not forming a circle and if your not close enough to the mob it will run up to you. When this happens everyone else loses focus of the target and lose out on that sweat. If everyone was close enough the mob would only pivot around and no one would lose focus. Sounds like the people that are trying to be boss just want a better circle and i have no problems with that..:cool:

This is exactly the case. Theres a post on here about sweating old school versus the new tool. U can clearly see that in the old u were far away without losing focus as it tracked the mob to now u easily lose focus and u see in the picture everyone huddled against the mob as close as possible. Also this is a plus for medics as he can just strafe side ways and heal :D.

Am never saying am a pro; am saying am NOT a noob around the corner.
I have been and seen a lot of things; but never till recently seen a bad behavior like this.
cheer;
dandy

I don't deem it bad behaviour dandy. I mean when I make a team I have gd rules in place so everyone can get what they came for, if not then we all suffer. 1st rule circle the mob as as close as possible and evenly spaced. 2nd If someone dies take their place if u can. 3rd before joining the group again check to see if there any gaps in the circle and fill them. As ppl tend to go to just one side. I always tell ppl what to do if they don't like it I just kick them out it's hard enough giving clear instructions & having to shout at someone to follow simple commands...its just not worth it. If somebody else instead of me tells somebody else then I'm fine with that ;) less work for me and I know me and that person is on the same wave length and I can count that person worthy of sweating with me in future. I give ppl the chance to join and u get 1 chance after that I feel ur not pulling ur weight I just won't invite you again even if were under maned. This code of conduct at neas has never let me down as I always meet my target of 2k per day at neas :). U may not like it but things have a lot since changed and this is how the community shud all work together. I mean because of this change the really big groups at neas the one where 2 mobs are pulled are starting to adopt this kind of new thinking and so shud u :yay:. No offence intended just the way things are.

~Mark~

Last edited:
Back