Nobody talks about new Quad Wing?

Is it looted or crafted? I assume it's looted right?

There's nothing special about it, spawn weight is .1 less and overall carry weight is about 1/3, other than that it's just UL. You can see the stats under the AH if you go to orders under vehicles.

There's nothing special about it, spawn weight is .1 less and overall carry weight is about 1/3, other than that it's just UL. You can see the stats under the AH if you go to orders under vehicles.
Weights are different due to attachments

Well just count ourselfs lucky that all they did was remove the L next to the items name, if they messed with its stats we wouldnt want them to play in the spiderweb again would we? We like our storages dont we?

Still a nice item to loot for sure :)

Poor guy, out hunting space mobs, loots an ul rare space item and spends a couple of days just basking in the happy feeling, maybe taking it for a spin around the universe before finally coming to the forums and finding this thread where everyone saying it's trash tier item :(

It’s value is what you make it. Since I started playing I have only lost 8tt from my quad. So it wouldn’t benefit me much. But an avid space hunter or pirate might find it very desirable.

Would of been nice if it has a bigger SI value or lower fuel consumption or something. But it is what it is.

Poor guy, out hunting space mobs, loots an ul rare space item and spends a couple of days just basking in the happy feeling, maybe taking it for a spin around the universe before finally coming to the forums and finding this thread where everyone saying it's trash tier item :(
Technically it is the rarest vehicle in the game. So They have something no one else does and it's still a +3-5k vehicle

If you talk about it you'll be accused of driving the price up. So, shhhh...

Back