Suggestion: Non SIB weapon for casual player

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
I haven't played in a while and sold all of my gear. I want to play some casual on weekends just for fund but don't want any fancy gear for that so is there any old-school gear that will do the job? Karma Killer? Any DOA? Maddox? Was hoping to get it for less than 1-2k ^^ New items will do the job also but most of the new stuff is sib and expensive if you want some dps or at least it was that when I quit.

songkra or any of the ark daggers or swords. SIB and not expensive. You can get Songkra and VI for like 800 peds or something like that.

Please don't use non-SIB that's not maxed. It kills me inside.

I haven't played in a while and sold all of my gear. I want to play some casual on weekends just for fund but don't want any fancy gear for that so is there any old-school gear that will do the job? Karma Killer? Any DOA? Maddox? Was hoping to get it for less than 1-2k ^^ New items will do the job also but most of the new stuff is sib and expensive if you want some dps or at least it was that when I quit.

Try something gravis , the weapons are clones of nice old school caly weapons. they decay faster, but use less ammo so the eco is the same.

Gravis GLR-33 is esssentially a justifier MK-5.
Gravis GLP-36 is essentially a m2930 mentor edition
Gravis GBR-34 is essentially a starkhov 147 mentor edition
Gravis GBP-35 is essentially a Maddox IV
Gravis GBP-34 is essentially a freand epsilon

you can pick these up for a fraction of the price of the originals. (even tiered ones)

( I bought the GLP-36 for tt+90 ped for example)

songkra or any of the ark daggers or swords. SIB and not expensive. You can get Songkra and VI for like 800 peds or something like that.

Please don't use non-SIB that's not maxed. It kills me inside.

Not looking for any blades.

I'm maxed.

Try something gravis , the weapons are clones of nice old school caly weapons. they decay faster, but use less ammo so the eco is the same.

Gravis GLR-33 is esssentially a justifier MK-5.
Gravis GLP-36 is essentially a m2930 mentor edition
Gravis GBR-34 is essentially a starkhov 147 mentor edition
Gravis GBP-35 is essentially a Maddox IV
Gravis GBP-34 is essentially a freand epsilon

you can pick these up for a fraction of the price of the originals. (even tiered ones)

( I bought the GLP-36 for tt+90 ped for example)

Thanks. I'll look into this.

If you just play occasionally, why not use (L) weapons?
Then you can have the best weapons, without having to pay crazy MU.

Nothing beats a good ol katsuchi determination when u casually play and don't care about being uber eco

If u don't mind sib the maze hammer on cyrene is now ul. Nice way to up h.p. over time

If u don't mind sib the maze hammer on cyrene is now ul. Nice way to up h.p. over time

where did he say he was going to hunt punies?
The only thing that butt ugly hammer is good for is to run a bit faster.

Not really my area of expertise, but for half-decent DPS in that price range I would think Maddox IV or EP-41 are probably your best options, though I think you can get Adj EP-41 for not much more than that, which is more dps and better efficiency, but SIB. I'm guessing you're only anti-SIB in the assumption that it will be cheaper to get a good old-school weapon.

the new armatrix line is pretty good for L items - doesnt need no advertising but i figured you should know

Back