Non Stop DC's after VU

The Abomb

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Are you guys able to stay in game? I got DCed 4 times just trying to buy stuff off Auction. DCed twice in space. Then on FOMA DCed just standing there. I can't stay logged in for longer than a few minutes since the VU. This isn't even playable obviously. Anyone else having Nonstop DC problems?

Update- I managed to drop 3 probes before a DC maybe when I log back in it will be a HOF lol. I have now been DCed 15 times in the last 30 mins.

2nd Update - I did have a claim but no HOF but I have DCed again so I can't play and give up for a bit. :cry:

Last edited:

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
No DC here.

The Abomb

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Logged in on Ark after VU, flew to NI, online for 4 hours now, no DC.
Wow I can't do anything in game without DCing. Someone mentioned something about internet setting in the tool tab but never messed with them. I don't understand what the VU did to break my connections.

I changed my graphics to low but doesn't help. I can't play at all. Gonna go read I guess spent the last hour just DCing.

Isclay

Alpha
Society
Damn it!
Isclay
Have not DC'd once since latest VU. I rarely suffer with DC's anyway. What I have experienced is increased lag and rubber banding (both in vehicle and on foot). Guess we all have to hope for a patch this coming Tuesday. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Abomb

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Thanks for the replies. I guess the normal lag I experience every couple mins where everything freezes for 5 secs was now a DC after the VU. I managed to get to RT I have rebooted and got some time in with no DCs. Although on dragons I got 3 DCs in 1 hour Tues. Yesterday the DCs seemed to stop and was back replaced with everything freezing again for 5 secs every couple mins like it has been for the past 8 months or so. I guess they will never fix this lag but at least it's not a DC for now.