Normandie Radio Banner Competiton

melbossheart

Guardian
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Southern Fortress Engineering and T.O.S Normandie MS Present
in Association with Normandie Radio
The Normandie Radio banner competition!

Hi Every one were holding a competition to design a banner for Normandie Radio for the entropia universe client loaders.

The competition will run for a month from today 26th feb then all entrys will then be put in to a poll for you guys to decide which you think is the best banner to use .

The winner will receive a Five month crew subscription to the Normandie mothership allowing free travel on the Normandie Mothership
the
Winner
will also recieve a full set of
Arkadian Cetus Armour
Two very nice Prize's for the winner

Feel free to post as many as you like.. but only one will be allowed in to the final poll.

The Rest is up to you guys
good luck

Last edited:
ok forgot to put these in last night size needs to be 385 x 59 pixels and format can be bmp gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd

regards

I'm in! >:) *reserving for my postings*
can it be animated?

*note, not all of these are up for submittion, just having fun
UPDATE
26Feb20120806PMryan2.gif

26Feb20120830PMrep.gif

nr11.jpg

nr10.jpg

nr9.jpg

nr8.jpg

nr7.jpg

nr6.jpg

nr5.jpg

nr4.jpg

nr3.jpg

nr2.jpg

nr1.jpg

nr13.jpg

nr14.jpg

nr16.jpg

nr17.jpg

nr18.jpg

nl20.jpg

nl21.jpg

nl22.jpg

nl23.jpg

nl24.jpg

nl25.jpg

nl26.jpg

nl27.jpg

nl28.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh Nice.....Love this competition! :yay:..Good Luck!!.. :wtg: Who will immortalize their banner on EU Client Loader come on guys...Let's Roll..:D

Psst Where's my picture?..Hahahaahaha!!! Just kidding...LOL

Ohhh Nice.....Love this competition! :yay:..Good Luck!!.. :wtg: Who will immortalize their banner on EU Client Loader come on guys...Let's Roll..:D

Psst Where's my picture?..Hahahaahaha!!! Just kidding...LOL

nr19.jpg

there

Have to repeat both questions:

Animated GIF or JPEG?
Max weight in Kb?

The client loader basically runs an Internet Explorer component inside it, that shows a normal HTML page, so it supports animated GIFs.

Look at Rocktropia banners - some of them are animated GIFs.

The question is not about the format per se, GIF, but about it being animated or not.

There is a big difference between making an animation or just a static image.

For animated GIFs, the max weight in Kb is very important, so you have to find it out and post it here as well, otherwise your requirements do not make much sense.

Have to repeat both questions:

The client loader basically runs an Internet Explorer component inside it, that shows a normal HTML page, so it supports animated GIFs.

Look at Rocktropia banners - some of them are animated GIFs.

The question is not about the format per se, GIF, but about it being animated or not.

There is a big difference between making an animation or just a static image.

For animated GIFs, the max weight in Kb is very important, so you have to find it out and post it here as well, otherwise your requirements do not make much sense.

Hi human

just a static one please

regards
mel

Hi Everyone

Ok i have asked the question about animated gif's for the client loader .. The answer i got is that Ma does not allow animated gif's in the client loader . so all enterys to the competition need to be static .. i hope this answers the questions

Nice submissions ryan

regards

For the record, the Cetus (L) armour prize will be full TT, in case anyone is wondering! One hell of a prize, and good luck to all entrants!

What´s the max. amount banners we can submit?

Unlimited amount kinda destroys the purpose of normal competition, I could make 20 different banners and u would´ve to add them all to poll with current rules, that doesnt look cool and floods the screen.

Maybe better every participant is allowed to submit only his best(in his opinion) banner or max. up to 3 banners.

What´s the max. amount banners we can submit?

Unlimited amount kinda destroys the purpose of normal competition, I could make 20 different banners and u would´ve to add them all to poll with current rules, that doesnt look cool and floods the screen.

Maybe better every participant is allowed to submit only his best(in his opinion) banner or max. up to 3 banners.

Hi yes you are quite right

but only one entry will go in to the competition from each entrant but feel free to post your designs .i will message all entrants before i submit the poll to see which they would like to enter .. i have updated the main post ..

hope this helps
regards

Hi yes you are quite right

but only one entry will go in to the competition from each entrant but feel free to post your designs .i will message all entrants before i submit the poll to see which they would like to enter .. i have updated the main post ..

hope this helps
regards

Awesome, thx for clarification, count me in :)

CAN SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE POST SOME GREAT WORK!
I will only be selecting one of my banners to compete!
WE ALL STAND A CHANCE HERE!

hello,

i have made one for the landscapes:

nr1.jpg

one from space with a radio with it:

nr3.jpg

and here I have also made another one a extra jizz version for everybody:

nr4.jpg

greety

:painter:

hello,

nr1.jpg

nr3.jpg

nr4.jpg

greety

Nice banners :) still laughin at jiz in a jar

if i could + rep you i would silvi ..but i have to spread alittle more yet :)

Last edited:
hello,

nr1.jpg

nr3.jpg

and here i have also made another one a extra jizz version for everybody:

nr4.jpg

greety

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello,

nr1.jpg

nr3.jpg

nr4.jpg

greety

wait a sec.... where did you get that image?

wait a sec.... where did you get that image?

good question!
guys use your own creation... not a random snatch from the web... might bite later ... as Normandie is linked to business!

oh ye ofc.

if all gentlemen who read the thread would be so kind then and......... :eyecrazy::yup:

good question!
guys use your own creation... not a random snatch from the web... might bite later ... as Normandie is linked to business!

Hi

Please note Normandie Radio is totaly independent and is not linked to any business !! We work closely with Business within entropia and friends

please dont speculate on what Normandie Radio is and is not ..This just gives false information to the player base.

ty

Hi

Please note Normandie Radio is totaly independent and is not linked to any business !! We work closely with Business within entropia and friends

please dont speculate on what Normandie Radio is and is not ..This just gives false information to the player base.

ty

Sorry, if that is the case...

But from the very appearance of it:

1. The very name

2. The people who are involved with the radio station...

3. and the activities arround MS Mandie (onboard or outside) would make any reasonable person to come to similar conclusion...

After the immense sucess of our huge Halloween-on-Mandie party We just had to make every thing bigger and better for our awesome crew and dedicated listeners.

Normandie radio is proud to present our brand new website!

www.normandieradio.co.uk

This will allow you to listen to the great music and DJ's live from the page. You can also send us requests directly from the page, or post your comments and pics in the forum/galleries.

Normandie radio is open to anyone who wants to tune in -wether you are in space, on planet or even out riding your pet elephant. :cool:

We have team of great DJ's and Admin working back stage to bring you the best in audio entertainment! :cool:

So tune in, its streaming 24/7 and we have DJ's playing for hours each night :)

with all the above you are really giving false impression to the community!

So I guess it's your responsibility to clarify things.

But if it's independent... I'm sorry!

EDIT: sorry for taking this off topic... no need to respond!

Last edited:
Hi everyone...

theres been some nice banners enterd up to yet please keep them coming as this is a great prize up for grabs

regards

Back