Not opened yet Shopping Mall - Pre-sale

Goblixie

Provider
Society
UrbanEnergy
Goblixie Tarr
A few months ago our society (UrbanEnergy) bought Bilton Towers floor 4 to turn it into EUs first shopping centre. This was before we knew anything about MA´s plans.

We have still not opened the shopping centre yet, as we did not realise it was going to be a bigger job than expected, as we did have restrictions and wanted to give the best service we could. We have also been waiting patiently for our website support system.

I am very sad to announce that one of the guys that founded the society with me, has decided to move on to real life activitys. He was my mentor and a very good one. He showed me what mentoring was meant to be. Myself Issy Wolf and the rest of the society would like to wish him the best for his ventures ahead. Ruben Melator we will miss you.

We have decided to temporarily open his two shops in Bilton 4 Floor 4 E and F. Everything except the 2 shops ( They belong to the society shopping centre ) will be sold plus more inventory and storage things. Its upto Ruben how much but I think alot will be at Pe-auc rates.

He has been in the game for a few years and might have a few things that are hard to find.

The rest of the shopping centre will open soon and we will try to be as competative as possible and have alot of variety. Buying will be as imortant to us as selling.

Rubens first language is spanish so if anyone wants to contact him and need a translater you are welcome to contact myself.

Goblixie
UrbanEnergy

Last edited:
got 2 questions

1. would you rent out one of the shops

2. if not how much are you selling them for?

Unfortunatley they are not really shops. They are apartments that we are turning into shops. We are not selling them as they are part of the society and are for members of the society.

Thanks for the interest though.

Good Luck

Can you put some things that are in the shop that are rare and interesting?

EntropiaDirectory.com offers a support system for shops. including free listings!

>>> HERE <<<

...if this floor fills we will happily create a new subpage for your shop owners!

Back