Note 2 Biotrophy 4 Profit Skillers

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Not absolutely 100% calling anyone out for this and not looking to foster a discussion, but just letting you fellas know. If you continue to skill Biotropy in the middle of Sakura Lake possibly AFK, I will continue to send your worthless corpse to the bottom of that lake bed. You are disturbing the fish.

Thanks. ;)

... If you continue to skill Biotropy in the middle of Sakura Lake possibly AFK, I will continue to send your worthless corpse to the bottom of that lake bed. You are disturbing the fish.
Disturbing the fish is not cool to do, but ... other than that, what's wrong with skilling biotropy for profit in the middle of Sakura Lake assuming that it's not afk?

You seem to imply that skilling biotropy for profit is bad, no matter how that's done :confused:

And why does it matter where we skill it??

how do you do this anywho?

Get swarmed with RipperSnappers and just keep healing yourself...

like i said, not accusing anyone in particular of anything, but if the guys that are doing it are reading this, well, then they know who they are, and i will continue to kill them on sight, if i catch them in the pvp enabled lake.

that is all. end of line. don't disturb the fish.

And what exactly is your problem with those ppl skilling in the lake?

I really don't see your point here... :dunno:

(And honestly, somebody wasting their own time watching over a virtual lake to see if there isn't anybody in it seems like somebody who could use some time outside their house, or away from the computer at the very least...)

And what exactly is your problem with those ppl skilling in the lake?

Gotta agree w/Huskie on this one - u can "possibly" do a lot of things in-game. U have zero proof of them doing what u say, that is why u say "possibly."

i am hunting in the lake. hunting fish and sometimes afk biotropy skillers.

please don't disturb the fish. ;)

All this secrecy about why it bothers you seems rather odd, at the very least.

If you were indeed hunting those fish, it'd be all the better for you to have them all grouped in a single place so you don't have to swim around looking for them so much (and I know what I'm talking about, I've hunted them before, and it was already slow as hell to swim around before the physX engine, now it's even worse). :rolleyes:

If this is about ppl auto-clicking feel free to send a support case to MA reporting everybody who ever skilled using one (crafting, fapping, or whatnot) and see if they'll do anything about it.

What i don't understand is: why make a post of this at all? So shoot them. I guess you can manage that for a while until you wrecked your rep enough to become the taget yourself. I would say that this is a pretty certain way of getting more enemies than you can handle.

Besides - if you really want to annoy these skillers - shoot the fish they're skilling on...
Like shooting fish in a barrel :)

Last edited:
Well I skill Bio, but have never been to the lake to skill, but sounds like fun. But due to your apparent lake of love for bio skillers i shall be on the look out for you as well :) and rest assured i shall have a few BLP rounds waitin for ya :)

It is aparent he is the only person allowed to play this game. So please leave his fish alone. I guess he is just mad he does not have a fap or the ability to heal. So please let him be in his private little lake.:yay:

ah fuk it, you ppl so missed the point, it isn't even funny.

oh, well, nevermind. skill bio all you want.

i just asked that you not disturb the fish.

thread closed.

<----- modified member, membership has it's blah, blah, blah...

All this secrecy about why it bothers you seems rather odd, at the very least.

i've been way to busy killing rip raps all day to respond in the proper manner to all of your posts, why because i am busy playing eu atm, not just trolling on ef (yes, i know, it's my new part-time hobby, but i still have many rip raps to extenquish in game.)

so, i've reopened the thread. it's getting me way too much +rep to have it not bumpable by dumb conspiracies and posts about how i don't have a fap or the ability to heal or whatever, so, i've reopened it.

i hunt the fish in sakura lake, often enough, why you say? well, i am 1.7 levels away from opening avoidance, a bit of a big thing for me, bored with tantillons tbh and the lake is closer to a tp house. so not all that tp jumping in from the tant spawn every time someone needs me.

i have moved mostly to the larger much more dangerous brand of fish in palm's corner last few days (also PVP enabled), so all you afk bio skillers are somewhat safe for now. besides, the big boys you don't want to skill bio around are over there. last night i looked up and saw a old alpha rip rap gnawing on my ass. but the most annoying thing is to get inside a good spawn of fish, skilling away with some 10/10 weapon and look over and see half the fish you are trying to kill flailing around in the water back and forth from some dude, obviously not there, skilling away on some mind force chip. :revive:

i know, i know, ppl want to get deadspeak, and they pay well for bio, i get it. +rep for you for being able to do the math on % of me, % of bio chips, whallah, you are smart folks, really, you are.

not saying it's not kosher to skill bio, afk or otherwise, but tbh, it's like coming up on an autofapper in the bot spawn back in those days, and most annoying, and worst of all...

THE FISH DON'T LIKE IT SO MUCH. :wise:

so, this time i am not saying it, i am asking it, go find some non-pvp zone to afk bio skill, cause ffs, you're disturbing the fish, that is disturbing me and well, when i get disturbed i am going to swim over and put my imp 2870 up your ass. :handgun: that is going to disturb you. and well, i don't like disturbing ppl or getting disturbed. but you're agitating the dots.

"who's agitating my dots?' - brilliant UPS commerical

you are, you are agitating my dots, and ffs i am the one trying to shoot them, you are just letting them bounce all over you while you heal yourself repeatedly with a low level mind force chip.

well, continue to do it, and try to outheal me, all i am saying. you might need a pretty powerful heal chip to do that.

bring on the rounds of blp if you wish, but if you're afk, i am not so worried about you shooting back. and i so prefer to shoot things that loot, well, loot is loot lately, but sometimes as least the fish loot a bit here and there, biotropy skillers just sink to the bottom of the lake and lie there. and where is the fun in that, so...

Please, whatever you do, please, please, please, don't disturb the fish.

and scene...

thx :)

Last edited:
It is aparent he is the only person allowed to play this game. So please leave his fish alone. I guess he is just mad he does not have a fap or the ability to heal. So please let him be in his private little lake.:yay:
No way, why let him be the only ones to disturb the fish?
And I just wanted to know how he distinguishes one afk skiller from a non afk skiller.:scratch2:

What have I learned from this thread?
If I want to skill mindforce, I search a few fish and skill afk:
Was a very good hint, because I never thought about that possibility.lol
See U at the lake. :D

we have the same right to use the lake as you have :)

and beeing PVP yes you may try ( again try) to kill us as long as you want :) your thread and your ideeas are not good at all :) All I know it,s that you are not a good EU player and you must have some personality or other kind of problems :) GL youll need it
:mad:

What a sad thread lmao.

What makes grinding for avoidance, different from psy skillfarming....

Okay, that seems to be the funny part...

...and please all players stop hunting on Calypso, the mobs don't like it that much, and of course they are all mine!
:yay:

Ag.

Okay, that seems to be the funny part...

...and please all players stop hunting on Calypso, the mobs don't like it that much, and of course they are all mine!
:yay:

Ag.
No, no, wrong, he's only talking about the Fish not all mobs and they'r MINE TOO :vampire:Oh yess.:D

I know you can talk to the dead when having used a resurrection chip successfully , but you're probably the only one that unlocked Fish Talk so far. Huge gratz! Post it in the achievements thread.
Do they share any other interesting thoughts? About the Egg perhaps?

Please say that this whole thread was just a joke in the first place.

fish don't even have brain !!! how could they be disturbed, they can't realize anything, it's virtual anyway if someone if autoclick then KoS

i assume he is just annoyed to see all his AFK bio-skilling places and fishes being already claimed by other ppl.

let us return the accusations:
how can you prove, that autoskilling is not your very own intention, dude?
at least, can you prove your good-doing intentions, other than you might only want to get an autoskill place for your own?
i would be annoyed to see all my places to be claimed already. wouldnt you be, too?

and to masquerade this with upholding the standards of moral is Pharisaic.

go start flaming, dude, hehe. im in the right mood today.

fyi before you start flaming: so far i had no need to autoskill with fishes, i have etheral soul language and avoidence since ages, but thank you for hinting me and all others this way to autoskill, i didnt know.

Wouldn't your focus charges run out pretty quick if you were afk healing? :scratch2:

I think by making this thread you are going to accomplish the opposite of what you intended...

Just ignore or keep killing them and keep it to yourself. It's not like they are cheating or draining the loot pool!

Wouldn't your focus charges run out pretty quick if you were afk healing? :scratch2:

this is what i was thinking as well. Unless someone has 6k evade this will not be very effective.

Please say that this whole thread was just a joke in the first place.

glad someone was paying attention. talk amongst yourselves ppl. ;)

And I just wanted to know how he distinguishes one afk skiller from a non afk skiller.:scratch2:

usually two shot from the imp 2870 will do it, these guys don't seem to have too much health.

What makes grinding for avoidance, different from psy skillfarming....

well, for one, i am sitting at my computer, shooting mobs and hunting. i'd say that's different from someone with a macro trained on like 12 low level mindforce chips.

rip raps don't seem to do enough damage to take down a afk mindforce skiller, not even on crits.

I understand where he's coming from. I don't like people using these "gimmicks" to skill or gain . I didn't like trap-sweaters and I wouldn't like people using this either. It's cheesy. I *play* for my skills. I don't sit in one place and use some skill-sets over and over to gain some advantage. This is akin to gold-farming. My scanning skills and medical skills are lower than many people because I don't use bots to scan autioneers while I sleep, nor do I sit in toxic pools ac-ing my fap.

Skippie, I understand you issue and in my experience, people either have this sense of fairness in them...or they don't. If they don't get what's bad about this, they wont...until something effect them detrimentally. You also have a further beef in that people don't like having their hunting-grounds messed-up with and I would hate a bunch of pissed-off fish coming to atack me from beyond their aggro range.

Status
Back