Suggestion: Notification for Lootables in Inventory When Entering Space

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
It would be nice to have a notification that tells you what items you have in your inventory that are lootable when entering space. It shouldn't be too hard to implement since they are already accounted for in some way to decide what you drop when killed in space. It would be nice for peace of mind when traveling in space with no intention of carrying anything lootable.

Autoloot pills from TT doesn't say in item info that is lootable (I assume it is since its TT-able). I reckon MA wouldn't even know how to classify properly all the lootable items lol. You may get something looted from you with inaccurate info from notification.

Autoloot pills from TT doesn't say in item info that is lootable (I assume it is since its TT-able). I reckon MA wouldn't even know how to classify properly all the lootable items lol. You may get something looted from you with inaccurate info from notification.
Just FYI, TT autoloot pills don’t get looted.
I have a stack on my person constantly and they have been fine.

Just FYI, TT autoloot pills don’t get looted.
I have a stack on my person constantly and they have been fine.
Good to know, I have never carried them with me since they can be tt-ed and assumed they could be lootable. Basically anything tt-able I classified it as lootable.

Been asked for for forever, not gonna happen (sadly). Tho Id appreciate it too.

I think they might simply like the idea that people have a little bit of anxiety left when they enter lootable? Not sure.

Back