NSA infiltrating online games

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
Doesn't surprise me. Wasn't there information some years ago that FBI plays MMOs to catch pedos and other possible criminals?

NSA are probably monitoring EU as well, beware. :ahh:

Maybe also a good time to remind people that your "private" conversions aren't private anyway.... MA's logs are there for probably dozens of people who want to look at them.

So I must stop organizing the Italian mafia from inside EU. Damn, and it was so convinient to pay all those columbian drug dealers with PEDs. Now I must use bitcoins again :mad:

NSA Agent: So what mob do you hunt?
EU player: Aurli, why?
NSA Agent: Hmmm I think that is a national security threat
EU player: LOL, your wasting tax payers money playing MMOs
NSA Agent: You are under arrest...
EU Player is no longer online

I woudn't mind spying on people, while "blending in" aka playing, I bet NSA could get funding for EU activities as well. ;)

Don't they have anything better to do?

And for that matter...don't WE have anything better to do than worry about those imbeciles?

Disclaimer: this post was not intended to insult imbeciles by comparing them to the NSA. If any imbecile feels offended, I am sorry for this, and I apologize.

This message has been archived by the NSA.

NSA are probably monitoring EU as well, beware. :ahh:

So if you have a lot of lag and disconnections your packets are being routed via NSA.

Doesn't surprise me. Wasn't there information some years ago that FBI plays MMOs to catch pedos and other possible criminals?

Yeah, and exactly how many court cases were there as a result of sims online mmo, where virtual child prostitution was commonplace? Zero. So if they do, its wasted money.

its ok, NSA dont have the budget to play EU properly ;) rofl

as people asked me many times during all those years :

NSA : but Akbar, this is arabic ?
me : no, this is taken from Star Wars :)

NSA : and mind-ark means the ark of intelligence ?
me : hmmm... ask them lol.

Who cares about paranoid organizations here...Not me.

Yeah, and exactly how many court cases were there as a result of sims online mmo, where virtual child prostitution was commonplace? Zero. So if they do, its wasted money.

Yeah, most likely that was the case, haven't heard anything about it.

Damn journalists. Hopefully the bureau won't transfer me back to the field work :computer:

Now you know where to complain about slow withdrawals. :D

Back