Uber: OA103 just ROCK ME WHIT 15k

KrapUla

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Bratt KrapUla blACKhillXX
Just like Tomba yesterday, I also have a nice story to tell. UTOPIA is a wonderful society all my soc m8 are a excellent friend's !

When I started I had no mentor, just had some tips from 3it0... he was at CND and when he came down I had already some skills, was impossible to be my mentor, but a part of what I know is thanks to him and all my m8 (Manique, Visara, Maximus, Tomba, Idalecio, Alkarias...) hope I don't forget nobody.

Since the beginning that I deposit (I hate sweeting), from now and then lost the track of it... better to move on whit the story... after some time a real world friend joined me in game JaponEs (on of my disciplines and a wonderful friend) and also learned a lot whit him :)

Had magnificent times in game, soc hunt's and beacons :D but after a while just started losing and losing and :mad: losing, almost left the game :( ... but I started to craft... and today MA gave me something back :yay: :yay:

Just enjoy playing and LOVE THE GAME
gl 4 U all and a BIG thx UTOPIA and MA

Utopia again?

UTOPIA RULES

Very happy for you :)

you diserve president

WoW, Utopia definitely rules the Planet lol

Huge Gz :wtg:

Saw it in front of me, was nice seeing those swirlies, big gratz!

When I was informed that you hofed i rushed to get ingame to express my hapiness my friend :)
Im damn happy to see my friends suceeding!

congratulations my friend the Azz man is proud now go get that ath! :yay:

Looks like it. Utopia Rules !!

Awesome my friend! Congratulations!
It was time to see you on top!
Regard´s
Maximus

Seen it in game, really made me smile :yay:

Parabens rapaz pelo Uber:yay:

Grats man, glad you didn't decide to leave :D

Whoah, very nice. Congratz on the claim!

Back