Odd chat system message....

Thorn

Elite
I was in team chat and hit a wrong key or two, don`t remember which but got the following message.

"System not available yet. Please visit planet website for possibly further information."

Anyone else seen this. And if so what do you think it means. Kind of says to me further chat system stuff that is`nt operational yet. Let the theories begin! :laugh:

I got a similar message when I tried to operate a decoy dispenser circa september 2009. I think maybe one occurs when you right click the team bar, not sure :p

I got that measage 2 times last week when clicking storage. not exactly sure what I did lol

Reactions: Wed
seems interesting ^^
:popcorn:

Lez. :wtg:

That's the message I see when I pull my 25 PED robot beacon out and try to operate it.

interesting, subscribing

No idea what it can be and never had that message before.

I get this message if I equip my wrench and try to use it. :)

I get this message when trying to smash someone in the facehole with my wrench :(

(I think this is also displayed with the trident they gave us for Halloween - but I could be totally wrong .. I am a lot ;))

Lat night was the first time I saw the message. It makes me think now that they`ve put it there for systems they have plans to develop further. It will be interesting to see where else it shows up. Seeing it when trying to use a beacon makes sense. As for the team chat I must have hit a series of keys that will actually do something in the future. At least it`s nice to think that they are thinking about these things.

dont worry Legion will have this in a loot theory soon... ;)

DUDE! that was next weeks ATH combo sequence.

square, square, up, up, left, right, triangle

DUDE! that was next weeks ATH combo sequence.

square, square, up, up, left, right, triangle

Dang narfi!

Now MA will change it again, i thought we agreed we'd keep the combo a secret... :mad:

There goes my ATH...:rolleyes:

Back