Office gaming pc chairs

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
I am looking to buy new Pc chair so whoud love to hear some recommendation , ,
My Budget is around 100 euro :yup:

Dont be shy boys and girls if you know something post please

pictures please...i need ideas for desk+chairs too..

I can suggest GT omega racing, they are cheap and well built. Built in Scotland as well so its not chinese quality.
However 100eur is not a lot for a chair, ur best bet might be ikea or maybe amazon.

link : https://www.gtomegaracing.com/

Last edited:
i guess it would be helpful if you would say where you are from... i had this one

https://www.rakuten.de/produkt/amst...bbDPWXjfngdgdGAgBVDllA-y5-cmKuHgaAhYIEALw_wcB

and liked it a lot. it was very comfortable and i dont know what its called in english (maybe synchronous mechanism) but when you lay back the backside goes down a bit. most others in the zone around or slightly over 100€ only have a tilt mechanism which sucks heavily

Is not realy easy to find a good chair for about 100 E.
The problem, if you order it online, they all looks pretty nice, but you can't test it, before buy.
Then you get a chair, and find out it looks nice, but feels like a stone if you sitt on it.

So maybe save some more money, and try out chairs in real shops, then you be sure to get what you also like.

I fit super well in it aside from the footrest but I did not expect that part to fit well for me. It does provide nice support for my legs when I put my feet up under my desk though. I love the how adjustable it is as well. Laying all the way back is a little scary but it is pretty well balanced and works nicely. I personally did not enjoy the massaging function of the lumbar cushion so I took the thing out (super easy to do) I could just feel press against my back a little was all. Overall awesome chair and highly recommend it. Solid build and comfy chair so far.

Just buy some pool noodles and some cusions to throw on what you already got.

Back