Oh Wtf!!!

Mathayus said:
this is just great..i mean if some1 makes use of a bug,they block the account cause that's like if we were "stealing" money from them...but if we found a deposit and can't claim it due to theyr bugs,we can't be compensated... It's just typical from MA.. we got the work to find the deposits and just because of a bug they don't care,since it's less money we take from them... bahhhh! :bomb:

Well said, I completely agree :D

PE is not a game in the sense of wow or eq2, it is very much comparable to a game of chance considering that it involves real currency and if I am playing blackjack and the dealer is pulling from the bottom of the deck and I loose because of it then that is the process not working as it should much as the posters issue.

Be diplomatic in your support issue submission.

Static173 said:
yea, wtf heres the story and this is what i sent to support aswell.

Hi, i ran into a problem while mining, i dropped a probe and found a "significant XVI" deposit and when i went to claim it i got some error message saying "the resource is inaccessible and cannot be excavated". im not demanding compensation for this, Cause i know i wont get it. but i would like to know a reason for this, this was a "HOF" size deposit and i dont see a reason as to why this would happen or should happen for that matter. if u can shed any light on this id be thankful. thank you

any thoughts?

he cant help it, he's full of static..lol

Von

Well, I think panther is a little bit too shy, in fact I remember that he had a screenshot with a drill tower which was claimed by somebody else. Am I right?

I'm surprised that you didn't quit after that PE glitch...;)

Project Entropia is clearly trying very very very hard to get everyone to quit this game, that problem with your claim is a fuc@ing joke on MA's part and as the game dies so will thier paychecks. They have turned a good game into a pile of dogsh@t that really isnt even worth playing anymore.

toro said:
Well, I think panther is a little bit too shy, in fact I remember that he had a screenshot with a drill tower which was claimed by somebody else. Am I right?

I'm surprised that you didn't quit after that PE glitch...;)

Partially true ... Panther (my soc m8 btw) had lost a Significant Oil deposit in same strange way. Also true, he had some screenies taken and he wanted to post 'em ... while deciding where to do so, he discovered another thread on the matter with a guy that just lost a much bigger deposit (yes, drill tower) ... The fact that should really concern us is this ... ummmm ... bug?!?

For example I had the "Resource claimed by someone else" appear once when I found a poor lyta. There was no one in the radar range. I felt as pi**ed as if it was an Enormous Lyta and I'll tell ya why: Mining runs don't have happy endings most of the time and even a +2 ped tt value of a resource might be a bit better. Getting back to my point, as I stood there with the stupid yellow message in allchat, the claim appeared....yes, the claim. And yes, I got it out. So? Can somebody explain this one?

Anyways, I think this situation is a real bugger. This is not IRL and the laws of IRL phisics don't apply in PE fullhand so I cannot go with the type of explanation that IRL sh*t happens, why not in PE too?

I would like MA's ppl to share some comments on this but I think I'm only day dreaming now ;)

Sharyn.

same thing happened to me a year ago, I didnt get any compensation.

Static173 said:
been discussed before, and MA wont give compensation regardless, MA is perfect and does not make mistakes remember?
Precosely why I sold my skills and said To Hell with hunting and MA's Bugged, por scripted, incompetent, system.

Back