Old PE news

OoooOO Drama :eek:
havent seen this before, fun seeing :laugh:

Really no need ripping up in such an old case, good you placed a "rolleyes" in your post.

Journalists/reporters does anything to get a "good" story, "good" mostly meaning something terrible, we who have played PE for a long time knows most of all that crap is just trying to get a "Story".

I was so close to just deleting this thread, and im urging to lock it.

Let's see if we can ignore this thread without replying so it can die by itself and be buried many pages away.........

heehee i always loved overblown hyped-up stories like this :D

the writer / reporter always takes a side and goes with it, until theres no turning back :dunce:

as a former freelancer journalist and a journalist-to-be I wanna correct this statement:

MindBuster said:
Journalists/reporters does anything to get a "good" story, "good" mostly meaning something terrible, we who have played PE for a long time knows most of all that crap is just trying to get a "Story".

Correction: a BAD journalist NOT following the journalism guidelines (international "rules" on how to act with media) does anything to get a good fake story. :mad:

MindBuster said:
Really no need ripping up in such an old case, good you placed a "rolleyes" in your post.

I was so close to just deleting this thread, and im urging to lock it.

Let's see if we can ignore this thread without replying so it can die by itself and be buried many pages away.........

sorry that you feel that way and feel free to delete this thread if it bothers you that much. I just found it funny how "over-blown" it was. Most of it was BS :tongue2:

MindBuster said:

Guess not....in the words of Homer Simpson "DOH!!"

DD
:evilking:

Back