Price Check Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition

graham

Guardian
Matthew Matt Graham
How much is this ped printing machine worth?

Only 5 will be in game!

Below photo has old efficiency, new efficiency is 57.8%

Guess i should have specified for the near sighted, assuming all are bought and token price is irrelevant when tokens can not buy them. Otherwise any discussion on them based on token price makes the conversation pointless.

Thats how i value that item, if people who pulled it want to sell it for double that price its their right but i think there are still 2 or 3 in vendor so that shows people are not rushing to get it. Its a amazing dps gun but that eff is so bad and also there is no BLP amp (for now) to max the dmg of it.

Good dps, good farming weapon i only see one downside to it > you have to hunt 1 year (hardcore) with under 60 eff so it will be costly.

Edit : to get T10

Last edited:
Nobody sings praises of weapons that are still available, many were always told bp 110 is garbage also until there was none left and price almost doubled now still a top choice weapon for most. Swine lacks eff but is a absolute powerhouse with only one other weapon as a dps contender the mod nano, id expect once all gone it to be a 250k + weapon. Just my opinion.

I think it cost 100000 Tokens if I am not wrong.

150,000ped it is worth for the current buyer who bought tokens. Next year the item will be 50,000ped. Enjoy!

The item Is High End
People that can use are three percent of gamers and many level 180 are served.
Comparable Is Just modnano so question Is Who at 180 might be interested ?

If a new class of level 200ish items arrives it could be a 150k item...

Pulling an item for immediate resale suggest me a lock in period of 6 months should apply.... but its me

Where the fuck you finding houses for 25k? Ones in the ghetto and burned down are 100k
I think he means
purchasing a car is "House economy money spending"
purchasing a V-item is "amusement money" or "immaterial assets money"
he divides the spending chapters in his balance account and say .... are different things
if you buy a SWINE already have a car .... or have an issue.

Last edited:
If you are a 1st time homebuyer you can get a home for as little as 3.5% down. Considering 15k usd, you can get a 300k house while saving 5k if that towards closing costs. Plenty homes for 300k in decent areas.

But back to the swine, not cars or houses lol.

Who needs a house when you can have this weapon....

How about the skills needed to be able to use those kind of weapons? (lvl 140/180+)

Add them to the value of the weapon and maybe you can afford two houses? :D

there are free L150 weapons...
hint... go to cyrene

there are free L150 weapons...
hint... go to cyrene
Not exactly free with all the mission entails of you are talking about the yet to be discovered turrillian assassinator, and you can only use on cyrene.

Back