Price Check [Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver, Modified] price check

Burenka

Young
Hey, i have t2 [Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver, Modified] (dps 74.4, eff 78.6%, 0%-ammo-usage, full decay-usage)

About a year ago it was about tt+40-43k,
but nowadays, after all TWEN weapons deflation, I need some opinions

i've seen someone offered to get from fresh pull t0 same item per tt+30k
it's kinda expensive to tier up, yet t0 to t2 is still pretty cheap

what do you think on price?

It's the same DPS as a Camo Arms BGH,

with no range
with no ammo utilization
with no good L damage amps fitting it (but there is life steal ones... thankfully)

with more defensive skills gained, and powerfist skills vs rifle and little to no defensive cost?

i'd say its worth less than a camo arms bgh

effective dps on the claw vs camo arms bgh is also much lower, because of the need to run between mobs

damage amp on it is also quite expensive compared to the L, very long lasting amps for camo.. .

40k for a t2 is way, way out of market price imo, but then again.... who knows..... i even think 30k for a t0 is too much, sorry to say.

t1-t2 is super cheap to tier as well, almost no MU cost.......

I have lb40imp and rank it far superior than this. Despite the lower DPS. So 20kmax

mainly due to no ammo . All these weapons should be deleted

Last edited:
The claw is valuable to those who don’t want UA getting used for hunting. I’d ballpark closer to 30k nowadays. The FEN powerclaw helps gauge what an upper cap is at least. The DPS is definitely a step up compared to the step below range like BC-30 etc.

There are a few TWEN weapons that have similar efficiency at least, so that also helps give a comparison of competing weapons.

would say about 22-25k

Back