Omegaton to Purchase Vast Quantities of Components

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
As Revan says, one order took a bit before it was filled, but the last of the Standard Matrixes finished just this weekend, so the plan is to announce the winner this week.

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Did they ever buy the tiering skill?

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
They did bought skills just you cry so much probalby forgot
Troll, that's what they said:
Given the change to the item tiering process described above, the Tier Upgrader profession will no longer have any purpose, and will be removed completely in early 2020. Any remaining Tier Upgrading skill points will then be converted to their corresponding Tier Upgrading Skill Implant value and compensated at a markup of 20000%.
hasn't happened.

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
i long ago sold mine.. they are buying tier upgrading skill on auction 20k markup for omg 6months now maybe

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
As i understood it MA bought from AH of those ppl that cba to wait, but would eventually buy them directly from your avatar without chipping them out!?

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
As i understood it MA bought from AH of those ppl that cba to wait, but would eventually buy them directly from your avatar without chipping them out!?
yeah, they announced they would buy directly with neither the player having to buy ESI nor pay auction fee.

jetsina

Stalker
...and that is what they haven't delivered on. Isn't this a thread about an MA event purchasing stuff on auction, though? Well, I guess it's related lack of fulfillment we are talking about here, kk...

Aloisius

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
...and that is what they haven't delivered on. Isn't this a thread about an MA event purchasing stuff on auction, though? Well, I guess it's related lack of fulfillment we are talking about here, kk...
just hopin MA gets these messages. we running out of ideas to let them know what we need. they don't have to ignore us.