Omg ATH #2 (38k OA-103)

Muchos gratzos...did u get two ATH the same day? Sorry, cant check HoF lists, not at home...just wondering cos you stand at the same spot...crafting pays :)

MadMikeHoare:
Same machine (I presume?), but it was around 1 month between the ATH´s

gratz man..keep it up!

Wow

To that is just one reply:

WOW :eek:

Well done :yay:

EFBanner_154680.jpg

Thank you everyone for the gratz's, +reps, pm's, marriage proposals and threats of slaps :rofl:

Just to answer a couple of things... Yes, both were on the same machine. I am quite superstitious about using the same one though do sometimes use others, and in regards to chipping up colouring, I am considering it.

And Skate, I won't complain again about no solo hunting HOF I promise :silly2:

I would also like to give a big thank you to Sorg. The night before this happened I went to him for a new haircut to try and change my luck... I guess it worked!!

Last edited:
I would also like to give a big thank you to Sorg. The night before this happened I went to him for a new haircut to try and change my luck... I guess it worked!!

np, thx in advance for my 10% ;).

Btw, not the first time it happened, got Nebu on my chair the day before his 11k troxes too... Magic scissors... anyone? lol

OMG Gratz Nadie :)

I didn't knew about this one... i guess i need to play more lol

:wtg:

i see your tastes in clothing got much nicer in between your ath's hahaha.

gratz on your new one, nadie, i saw it roll by in chat. lucky lady.

<Looking for Sorg> Need lucky haircut @ boxes.

Beautiful nadie =) so come on and take a sweet break and come visit wanna meet thar shoty lady again =) hehe

Back