Opinion/ input deleted

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
EDIT

I decided not to go ahead and rewrite the whole thing again, i honestly dont have the time or the energy.

Regards
Tees

Last edited:
You have to play by the forum rules and don't give ammunition to admins to delete your post. That thread you posted on is an old thread and there is a rule not to necro old threads. What you have to do instead is make a new thread on the subject. I haven't read your post so there may be more forum rules broken in the content of your post, I don't know.

So if you want to voice your opinion make a new thread on the subject.

You have to play by the forum rules and don't give ammunition to admins to delete your post. That thread you posted on is an old thread and there is a rule not to necro old threads. What you have to do instead is make a new thread on the subject. I haven't read your post so there may be more forum rules broken in the content of your post, I don't know.

So if you want to voice your opinion make a new thread on the subject.

I wasn't the last person to post as there was a individual before me to revived the thread earlier today, His/her post remains mine was deleted. I will see if I can rewrite it word to word later and then let the people decide if there is anything wrong with it and if it breaches forum rules and needs to be deleted.

The only rule I maybe breeched is don't say anything bad about MA providing that is a rule?

Regards
Tees

Back