FYI: Orange Juice Summer Recruitment!

habanero

Alpha
Society
Orange Juice
Habanero the Evil
Closed for further applications. If intrested, send me a pm and maybe we will work something out.

Who are we?
Orange Juice is a small Swedish society that been around about 2months. Today we have a good and stable foundation that will allow us to grow bigger and stronger.
Currently we are 12 players that enjoy the game. Mainly it's hunters but some of of like to do some mining and crafting sometimes.
We have a Teamspeak server that we use when we have events or big hunts and we also have a forum.

Our goal has never been to get as many players as possible or to become one of the most skilled socialites out there. But to be a place where we can share an experience and have loads of fun.
This also means we don't really care about skills, gear or pedcard. The attitude is far more important for us.
Our goal is also to grow slow and steady rather than fast.

What we are looking for
  • As we are a Swedish only society we are only looking for Swedish players.
  • As said before, skills, gear or pedcard don't matter.
  • To be active both ingame and on forum.
  • To have fun and enjoy the game.
  • Any profession.

We offer you a platform that you can use to grow and increase your knowledge of the game. We have several players that been here for a long time that will help you.
And since we don't have any requirements for skills or gear, everyone is welcome as long as you can speak Swedish.

Contact us
If you have any question or want to apply, send me a PM here on EF or visit our forum.

Last edited:
Today we got some new friends. But we are still looking for more.

Any Swedes out there looking for a soc? Come join us :)

We have both players that still is going strong with cb5 but also players that enjoys a good scip. Come join.

We are still looking :D

All Swedes are welcome.

Still looking for some more.

Bring up my post

Got a new member yesterday but still looking for more :)

good to see you guys doing well , keep it up and bump for a great soc with really nice people!

// ermik

Room for 2 more members. Come join before its too late.

We need more and bigger soc hunts. All swedes! Come join!

Back